the thread about nothing...

Already December 21st over here. What's up? :nerd:

Where are you at, its only 11 on the east
da Dominican Republic.

Daminican Republic.

of da Afro Latinos.

I went into long john silvers today, and the girl working the cash register was wearing pajama pants with hearts on them

She either

A. Lives there
B. Got called in on her day off
C. Believes aint nothing more important than the mula
D. Prefers comfort over dress code

**** Big Sean for making me say this 8 times a day :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Yall be red-vining and **** 
LMFAO..

someones been watching the office..
laugh.gif

is there anyway to rearrange the emoticons in the reply field to have the ones you use most show up in that little column?

I went into long john silvers today, and the girl working the cash register was wearing pajama pants with hearts on them

She either

A. Lives there
B. Got called in on her day off
C. Believes aint nothing more important than the mula
D. Prefers comfort over dress code

or E. LJS waived the dress code for the holidays, my company did. how in the hell am i supposed to respect my manager if she is wearing plaid pj pants and a damn sturgis rally swearshirt?

I don't know anyone here and I don't invite strangers to my house, sorry :lol: But hey if my friend comes through with fine girls and we hit up a club in the city, feel free to come through...I usually turn into the overly generous drunk person that tries to get everyone at the club as drunk as he is, so don't be surprised if I randomly post here talking about "I just got bottle service for 20 heads, come through:pimp:" :lol:

bro, you and i know each other. srs

I miss my other half deeply! 
I wish I had another half. Now its just a giant emotional hole!
Damn bro- i'm not exactly a role model, but if you're consistently this unfulfilled and unhappy- take life by the horns and make some changes, do what makes you happy (we need to be happy ourselves before we can be a worthy partner anyways). None of us wanna see anybody down, and especially me (i've been there), i know it sucks, but life is great- all these oppurtunities we have, people out there (and yes, theres somebody out there for us all). If you're confidence is lacking- do the next right thing and be healthy. Women are similar to men in that regard- its all about how you carry yourself, how you approach them- and the vibes you give off.
I know what you're saying, I do my best to supress these feelings and keep em to myself.

On a related note, had a decent date last night! Even planned a follow up later this weekend. Feels weird because I'm not sure if I'm ready for **** to get srs but I'm just going with it for now.

tan fam my jobs christmas party is tomorrow what do?

spike the punch

get the secretary drunk and bone her on top of the copy machine. be sure to make copies of dem cheeks.

I'm not sure where to take it after that, but you got step 1 and 2 right here Will. Step 1, spike punch. Step 2, smash the secretary (they always feel inferior, take advantage of that)

hop on the office lawnmower
/party

reminds me of high school...

Anything by Kesha is not appropriate for any day.

^^good news on that date. Things already looking up...just stay the course and don't cheat yourself out of something.

Man I hate making plans...

I invited 6 of my friends I went to college with up to my house for my birthday this weekend, and 5 of them backed out today after I bought almost $200 worth of @#$% last night after getting confirmations from everyone
indifferent.gif
3 of them didn't even tell me directly that they weren't coming, I found out from a different person today
mean.gif

Normally I wouldn't mind but everyone gets butthurt and starts guilt tripping me when I can't make it out to an event , even though I have legitimate reasons (I'm the only one with a job). And now they're flaking even though we planned this out since last month
indifferent.gif

edit: The one dude who's still down is recruiting girls he knows right now to save the weekend, so it might not end badly after all
smokin.gif
Next time, ask them what obligations would make them not attend what you invited them to or ask how sure they are in percentage terms of how likely they'll be able to make it to said event.

I remember one time, I was planning a trip to LA a couple weeks in advance and my friend was like "Oh, I forgot, my sister's birthday is the same day that we're going to LA."

How do you forget something like that.
laugh.gif

why do i keep losing reps!?!?!

mean.gif
Since you've said that reps don't matter, why fret over lost reps?

Lost reps or gained reps don't change a person's real rep.

Back
Top Bottom