the thread about nothing...

I dont care..yall some haters
mean.gif
You call them haters...yet you know you're not even supposed to post music...and then when you do....you post her?

95403638.gif

Complaints if the thread is locked over repeated rule violations

Complaints if people give each other a heads up and warnings

Complaints and accusations of "dry snitching" if people report others to the mods

No matter what, there will be complaints.

i have a friend, he's whopped to the max, sprung, idk what to call it but sad. he's on facebook 24/7 posting about his girl and them, last week the girl dumped him, dude went crazy, he started posting depressing statuses, songs blah blah. couple days later they get back together and he posts this right now, that's his new blanket

i have a friend, he's whopped to the max, sprung, idk what to call it but sad. he's on facebook 24/7 posting about his girl and them, last week the girl dumped him, dude went crazy, he started posting depressing statuses, songs blah blah. couple days later they get back together and he posts this right now, that's his new blanket

"I can't tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like..."

Is this your boy's first gf? Son has a serious case of oneitis.

Last edited:

Love can make people do crazy things.

Back
Top Bottom