the thread about nothing...

Man I hate making plans...

I invited 6 of my friends I went to college with up to my house for my birthday this weekend, and 5 of them backed out today after I bought almost $200 worth of @#$% last night after getting confirmations from everyone
indifferent.gif
3 of them didn't even tell me directly that they weren't coming, I found out from a different person today
mean.gif

Normally I wouldn't mind but everyone gets butthurt when I can't make it out to an event even though I have legitimate reasons (I'm the only one with a job). And now they're flaking even though I planned this out since last month
indifferent.gif
Where you at?? I'll come
im in sf, if you are lonely i can Come over. wood not mind meating your up prior if you like
I'd love to meat

I don't know anyone here and I don't invite strangers to my house, sorry :lol: But hey if my friend comes through with fine girls and we hit up a club in the city, feel free to come through...I usually turn into the overly generous drunk person that tries to get everyone at the club as drunk as he is, so don't be surprised if I randomly post here talking about "I just got bottle service for 20 heads, come through:pimp:" :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know anyone here and I don't invite strangers to my house, sorry
laugh.gif
But hey if my friend comes through with fine girls and we hit up a club in the city, feel free to come through...I usually turn into the overly generous drunk person that tries to get everyone at the club as drunk as he is, so don't be surprised if I randomly post here talking about "I just got bottle service for 20 heads, come through:pimp:"
laugh.gif
Aww man 
frown.gif

we ain't strangers tho... we NT/TAN fam, famb.

I wanna come to da west coast :frown:

I'm fairly confident that once a girls trust is broken, you can only regain about 50% of it. if you're lucky.

they will find every reason to question you though. and you will start questioning her if you notice any of your own habits surfacing from her.

my advice is spend a day tripping together. you'll forget all the dumb **** and just be happy to be alive and together sharing a possibly life changing experience.

Man I hate making plans...

I invited 6 of my friends I went to college with up to my house for my birthday this weekend, and 5 of them backed out today after I bought almost $200 worth of @#$% last night after getting confirmations from everyone :stoneface: 3 of them didn't even tell me directly that they weren't coming, I found out from a different person today :smh:

Normally I wouldn't mind but everyone gets butthurt when I can't make it out to an event even though I have legitimate reasons (I'm the only one with a job). And now they're flaking even though I planned this out since last month :stoneface:
Where you at?? I'll come

im in sf, if you are lonely i can Come over. wood not mind meating your up prior if you like
I'd love to meat

me too
how strong are ur asian genes tho

I went into long john silvers today, and the girl working the cash register was wearing pajama pants with hearts on them

She either

A. Lives there
B. Got called in on her day off
C. Believes aint nothing more important than the mula
D. Prefers comfort over dress code

Back
Top Bottom