the thread about nothing...

I watched the first ep. of the wire.

There's like 6 characters that I recognize from Oz.

After a crappy day dealing with Finals...I came home to my gift from my secret santa on here...thanks again to fellow NT'er King AU

damn...secret santas buying shoes? :smokin

if you have a mac get an airport express.

Windows cuh

how much you tryina spend?

uhh I guess anything from 50-100
don't want to be uber cheap but not break the lil bank i got :lol:

everything I was going to recommend is above $120, so here's the top result from Amazon.

Amazon product ASIN B0044YU60M
it's looking great for that price based on the reviews. I'm sure you can find it cheaper if you dig around a little bit, I saw it being auctioned for like $35 or something.

Every time im in van nuys i think i see pron stars
laugh.gif
same here when i drive through the valley. i saw bruce jenner in his dope *** porsche two weekends ago in woodland hills or northridge 

Its weird i dont even know how alot of celebs look
neither do i most of the time, this dude looked exactly like he does on tv though which is weird kinda. i ran into rampage in santa monica couple months ago and he was a smaller than i thought, still would beat my *** though
laugh.gif

Man I hate making plans...

I invited 6 of my friends I went to college with up to my house for my birthday this weekend, and 5 of them backed out today after I bought almost $200 worth of @#$% last night after getting confirmations from everyone :stoneface: 3 of them didn't even tell me directly that they weren't coming, I found out from a different person today :smh:

Normally I wouldn't mind but everyone gets butthurt and starts guilt tripping me when I can't make it out to an event , even though I have legitimate reasons (I'm the only one with a job). And now they're flaking even though we planned this out since last month :stoneface:

edit: The one dude who's still down is recruiting girls he knows right now to save the weekend, so it might not end badly after all :smokin

Last edited:

I invited 6 of my friends I went to college with up to my house for my birthday this weekend, and 5 of them backed out today after I bought almost $200 worth of @#$% last night after getting confirmations from everyone
indifferent.gif
3 of them didn't even tell me directly that they weren't coming, I found out from a different person today
mean.gif

Normally I wouldn't mind but everyone gets butthurt when I can't make it out to an event even though I have legitimate reasons (I'm the only one with a job). And now they're flaking even though I planned this out since last month
indifferent.gif
Where you at?? I'll come

I don't think you can. Its like when a girl loses her virginity. Once its taken you cant get it back. If they say they trust you its false hope that you won't do it again. After that its desperation. If she feels she can't do better than you then she stays.
how u get a girl to trust you again when you have violated trust many times....

I invited 6 of my friends I went to college with up to my house for my birthday this weekend, and 5 of them backed out today after I bought almost $200 worth of @#$% last night after getting confirmations from everyone :stoneface: 3 of them didn't even tell me directly that they weren't coming, I found out from a different person today :smh:

Normally I wouldn't mind but everyone gets butthurt when I can't make it out to an event even though I have legitimate reasons (I'm the only one with a job). And now they're flaking even though I planned this out since last month :stoneface:
Where you at?? I'll come

im in sf, if you are lonely i can Come over. wood not mind meating your up prior if you like

Back
Top Bottom