the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mbzjb4QMb51rnroq3o1_500.gif

:smh:
Damn. smh lol

I can't be doing that in the club :lol:

I usually just tap their shoulder & ask for a dance :wow:

just grind on em, worst that's gonna happen is you get waived off or her boyfriend assaults you in the parking lot.

let that alcohol talk for you though. I find when I'm drunk, the right (read: probably wrong but everything is right after enough liquor) words tend to just come out.

:lol: How ma gon be leaned all the way over gettin it in then have the nerve to wave him off?

son was hurt :smh: :lol:

its all about that liquid courage, if you get shot down, keep it going, go for her friends next why not

Extortion, snortin, supportin abortion. Pathological liar, blowin **** out of proportion. The looniest, zaniest, spontaneous, sporadic, impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict. Half animal, half man...

citalopram hydrobromide, you make me so sleepy. anybody seen Dredd? finna watch either that or Taken 2 after Hobo Wit Da Shotty.

alcohol definitely destroys all of my anxiety but I hate being drunk :lol:

SWEEPING DECLARATION!

RCK2SACTOWN WILL NOT BE DRINKING FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS 

making changes 
nthat.gif

just grind on em, worst that's gonna happen is you get waived off or her boyfriend assaults you in the parking lot.
let that alcohol talk for you though. I find when I'm drunk, the right (read: probably wrong but everything is right after enough liquor) words tend to just come out.
son was hurt
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Wow 
mean.gif

son was hurt :smh: :lol:
Wow :smh:

sometimes logic has to take the backseat. if I can outrun or outfight you, chances are I will accidentally disrespect you when I'm drunk :lol:

another reason I avoid alcohol for the most part :smh:

SWEEPING DECLARATION!

making changes :nthat:

OVER UNDER ON HOW LONG THIS LASTS???

ABY TAKERS TAN FAMBS?

fam will be making drunk posts by this time tomorrow night :lol:

SWEEPING DECLARATION!

making changes 
nthat.gif
OVER UNDER ON HOW LONG THIS LASTS???

ABY TAKERS TAN FAMBS?
fam will be making drunk posts by this time tomorrow night
laugh.gif
Well 24 hours from now will be 6 pm PST...  I will definitely be drunk tomorrow night, but not till after 6 
laugh.gif

Honestly though, I got this weird bruise on my arm and I webMD'd it and I guess its a symptom of liver disease, I'm kinda scared so I set up a doctors apt. In the meantime, YOLO

NT FAMB.

NOT SURE IF THREADY WORTHY. PERHAPS 20 REPLIES MAX.

BEER MUSCLES OR BEER GOGGLES????
what is beer muscles?? I get super self conscious bout my jacked bod when I'm drunk. Da yambs be like "lemme see dem abz and pecks" and I'm all "
embarassed.gif
 Naw 
ohwell.gif
"

Back
Top Bottom