the thread about nothing...

Reported u for posting music.

Dont do it again
NT thread monitors 

Top FLIGHT SECURITY OF WORLD CRAIG ..... Not JUST THE CITY THE WORLD. WE NEED SECURITY IN THE WORLD CRAIG

:rofl: :rofl:

son said real music. KESHA. REAL MUSIC.

aqTLG.png

let these ****** KNOW.

i have a friend, he's whopped to the max, sprung, idk what to call it but sad. he's on facebook 24/7 posting about his girl and them, last week the girl dumped him, dude went crazy, he started posting depressing statuses, songs blah blah. couple days later they get back together and he posts this right now, that's his new blanket
my ex got me a blanket just like this.

I'm contemplating whether or not to burn it 
frown.gif

I want a drink or seven now

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do I go to get names sewn on clothing? Is it a seamstress?

I would love to go and get it done the same day or come back the next day. How much does something like this run?

not his first gf. he's a younger cat, he's 17? and when we would talk about girls he would act tough and play the "i don't care about girls" and ramble on how he use to get girls and i guess some girl played him around summer time and dude went mad and started spilling all kinds of personal info on his past ex's. we tried snapping out of it but he said she's the one and if they can't be together forever he'll end himself
mean.gif

EDIT: i feel bad for outing him like this but i needed to vent
tired.gif

this is beyond love

Last edited:
i have a friend, he's whopped to the max, sprung, idk what to call it but sad. he's on facebook 24/7 posting about his girl and them, last week the girl dumped him, dude went crazy, he started posting depressing statuses, songs blah blah. couple days later they get back together and he posts this right now, that's his new blanket
she made the blanket..

he actually uses it and posts pictures of it online.

those two nutcases were made for each other.

The bad thing is most of us were all once that sprung. Hopefully it's a phase. He only 17; he don't know any better.

Devoting your life to a girl at 17 in this day and age?

tumblr_mc3jncRc4j1rjpqb7o1_500.gif

Last edited:
now that's a dog.

nerd.gif
thanks man thats my buddy right there
Little dude looks like a bad@z$
nthat.gif
hes gonna ruin that couch though
you hit that one right on the nose sucha ball breaker also, hes actually pretty good with furniture its the socks you gotta keep away from him 
laugh.gif

id like my tan fam to meet my son, young wiz said whatsup
Your dog looks like he has a mustache.

Tell your dog I said what up.
its pretty nuts how thats the only dark skin on his body

Where do I go to get names sewn on clothing? Is it a seamstress?

I would love to go and get it done the same day or come back the next day. How much does something like this run?

embroidery shop.

the only thing that sucks is that w/ most of these places the limits they put on you make it not worth it.

most places charge alot for single items (they usually do coroprate stuff), they cant place the embroidery where ever you want (most likely left breast only), you are limited to clip art type logos/fonts or they charge digitizing/setup fees for personal design, no copyrighted stuff etc.

http://www.queensboro.com/ (first polo 2.95 w/ free embroidery)
http://www.corporatecasuals.com/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom