the thread about nothing...

It was my supervisor and another coworker. The supe has brought it up about 3 times since its happened trying to figure out who did it.

When I was in highschool  I worked in a call center. We worked in cubicles and had chairs like this. What we use to do was put super glue on top of the armrests and glue them to the bottom of the desk.

I switched the N and M on 2 coworker's keyboards. And now I wait.
roll.gif
. Please keep me updated
It was my supervisor and another coworker. The supe has brought it up about 3 times since its happened trying to figure out who did it.

The next thing I'll probably do is this:

or

or

It would be pics of Will Smith instead. Dude hates him.
laugh.gif
Man I have to do this for April Fools day. The sticky note one. Hopefully I remember

festivus will soon be upon us, yall boys better start working out for your feats of strength. the airing of grievances will commence promptly at noon est 12/23. we shall pick straws to see who gets to go first.

Last edited:
festivus will soon be upon us, yall boys better start working out for your feats of strength. the airing of grievances will commence promptly at noon est 12/23. we shall pick straws to see who gets to go first.
my co-worker told me about this

she is a middle aged woman and she always brings the lols
roll.gif

Last edited:
my co-worker told me about this

she is a middle aged woman and she always brings the lols
roll.gif
Have you seen Seinfeld?
http://www.inquisitr.com/446458/paw...uicide-girl-olivia-black/#T11bEdIiozrGQdwD.01

long story short, hot girl from pawn stars got fired after nudes emerged on the internet
I love when chicks have teeth that are kind of big. Another thing I like is a nose that is slightly too big. She reminds me of a chick that bartends at my

favorite bar. :Kanyeshrug;

Dumb question-Is 45 degrees cold?There's dudes in the 11 thread complaining about it.

imo once it gets lower than 50 it would be considered hoody and jacket weather but not that cold. i guess 45 being considered cold would depend on where you live.

I love when chicks have teeth that are kind of big. Another thing I like is a nose that is slightly too big. She reminds me of a chick that bartends at my
favorite bar. :Kanyeshrug;

i would have to agree w/ you. most of the females i find attractive have what i would call prominent features, like a bigger nose, full lips or a overbite/gap (just say no to 5head, bug eyes or sturdy chin/jaw)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom