the thread about nothing...

yo, skeletors voice was pure comedy. just noticed that. but son doing the video is kinda annoying.

Last edited:
gonna grub on some chipotle..

tumblr_m767yonVVw1rox5ono1_400.gif

Whatup TAN fam. I was just wondering what you're thoughts are on this trade. Thinking about unloading my iPhone 4s for a Samsung Galaxy Nexus. The OS doesn't matter, both are very good in my opinion. I just need a change of pace and something new. Am I getting the short end of the stick in terms of value and whatnot because I know iPhones generally hold their value longer than Androids.

Whatup TAN fam. I was just wondering what you're thoughts are on this trade. Thinking about unloading my iPhone 4s for a Samsung Galaxy Nexus. The OS doesn't matter, both are very good in my opinion. I just need a change of pace and something new. Am I getting the short end of the stick in terms of value and whatnot because I know iPhones generally hold their value longer than Androids.

thats a fair trade i did the same trade a couple months ago but iwas receiving da iphone

I'm back where i belong been wrapped up in that 11 thread.. it's crazy in there 
Dudes didn't get my "combo breaker" joke.
i kept seeing it.. i was trying to figure it out to but never did  :lol:

what is this COMBO BREAKER? lol
I know its from Killer Instinct Gold..
But I can't quite make the connection either..
Let me explain it to y'all,yes it's a KI reference plus I'm posting it between all these NT(city) live
and NT confirmation whatever just to break it up.

Back
Top Bottom