the thread about nothing...

I have the weirdest boner right now

Trying to go to the University of Arkansas. (I don't live in Arkansas)

They give Texarkana, TX residents in-state tuition. (I live in Dallas, TX, not Texarkana. One street divides Texas from Arkansas there.)

My plan is to put the address of a friend in Texarkana on the application. (As my permanent address)

For the high school, i'm putting I graduated from a Texarkana H.S. (no H.S. transcript needed, i have 30+ credits)

I don't think anything would raise an eyebrow besides the fact that the first university I went to out of high school, is in the DFW area of Texas.

Thoughts?

It may or may not work, depending on if they try to verify the info. It's not as big of a stretch as trying to beat the system in a state like California for example. (A state I have no ties to, and a state where no TX residents qualify for any exemptions.)
Whatever.

lmao at that first pic of the teeth...I find girls that have upper arm/shoulder tattoos similar to the girls on pawn stars super sexy ...i dont know what it is but that joint gets me going...

im so glad I recorded the second half of the knicks nets game..Ive missed everyone so far this year

I found this sports bar downtown bethesda that cranks....If I show up tommorrow they are going to give me a free bottle of champagne..im on it

India is mad boring yall..
Went to my girls sisters wedding and that was the highlight of my trip :lol:
I also went to the golden temple but i've seen that before..

My cousins are mad boring too.. :smh:

Come back to California on the 1st.
Cant wait, I miss my girl :frown:

What part of india are you in?

are the people youre w/ mad boring/dry? cuz i have seen some pretty crunk party/club vids from india.

I love when chicks have teeth that are kind of big. Another thing I like is a nose that is slightly too big. She reminds me of a chick that bartends at my
favorite bar. :Kanyeshrug;
i would have to agree w/ you. most of the females i find attractive have what i would call prominent features, like a bigger nose, full lips or a overbite/gap (just say no to 5head, bug eyes or sturdy chin/jaw)
Exactly, right?! That is a way better way to put it. We are on the same page.
Asian Girl and Boxxy nooooo. Light skinned gurl yus prease...

more like this though...

tumblr_meqglmUkba1rta469o1_400.gif

tumblr_meq5apm6MC1rta469o1_500.gif

Bro, my lady's in india for her cousins wedding right now lol. what's your girls sisters name?

Back
Top Bottom