the thread about nothing...

I just saw a video of a dude with his jaw ripped off and all. It was a foreign country and dude was like a zombie. I don't even know how you survive from that

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw a video of a dude with his jaw ripped off and all. It was a foreign country and dude was like a zombie. I don't even know how you survive from that

Seen that, not as bad as other stuff I've seen but yeah dude was out of it, he had the " just kill me face " .

Last edited:
45 degrees is nothing id still cook out in that weather haha.. nah i won't go that far but  45 is not that bad. i live in the midwest we get in the single digits around here

I love when chicks have teeth that are kind of big. Another thing I like is a nose that is slightly too big. She reminds me of a chick that bartends at my

favorite bar. :Kanyeshrug;

i would have to agree w/ you. most of the females i find attractive have what i would call prominent features, like a bigger nose, full lips or a overbite/gap (just say no to 5head, bug eyes or sturdy chin/jaw)
Exactly, right?! That is a way better way to put it. We are on the same page.
tumblr_mauztjDVW71rv2d9yo1_500.jpg
Asian Girl and Boxxy nooooo. Light skinned gurl yus prease...

more like this though...

tumblr_meqglmUkba1rta469o1_400.gif

tumblr_meq5apm6MC1rta469o1_500.gif

The chick's name in the gif is Alex G?

She caught my attention..

I think i found a solution to seeing a cutie on the freeway and contacting her, without using chloroform. Just gotta develop it

45 degrees is nothing id still cook out in that weather haha.. nah i won't go that far but  45 is not that bad. i live in the midwest we get in the single digits around here
If theres no wind, 45 isnt bad (i'm in Texas though)- its in the 60s right now
ohwell.gif
Yeah i was in Tx for the end of january and most of feb last year it was lovely down there to me, around here them are the coldest months for us

Last edited:

The chick's name in the gif is Alex G?

She caught my attention..
Yes sir. WHT posted her the other day I was smitten. Have no clue who she is. I have seen she has youtube vids , so maybe she is youtube famous but, other than that I have no clue who she is.

My brother showed me. It was posted on Facebook.
To Spectacular, do you know any info on that video? It got me curious man. Like I seen people's jaw getting ripped off in Saw but never even thought it could happen in real life

My brother showed me. It was posted on Facebook.
To Spectacular, do you know any info on that video? It got me curious man. Like I seen people's jaw getting ripped off in Saw but never even thought it could happen in real life

I've seen that video years ago, and when it first released, it was said a car bomb or some type of bomb blew up and he was in the radiation of the blast.

Back
Top Bottom