the thread about nothing...

for having been here for 3 years your post count is pretty low.

did urs reset after the move?

no my post count didn't reset. im pretty active on the board, think i post a lot.

ive been here 5 years and im finally about to hit 3k soon. :D

were u guys talking about my avy :nerd: ill change it if i need to :nerd: :nerd:

Don't change it! I was just asking for info on the girl in the pic.

I got got for it :lol:

Was this at your request? Or was this meth's metered out punishment?
request.

either this or freeze the rep numb....

legit.....breathing is easier now 
laugh.gif

So I've been working out and doing this calorie counting thing. Turns out, my main problem is I don't eat enough, making my metabolism slow as hell.

I've been doing pretty good eating 3 times a day the last couple weeks. I messed around and didn't eat til late yesterday...
..candy apple splatters all day long. :x

:lol: We should all agree that Allison Stokke > most other white women. I saw her at school multiple times, and the girl is a straight up knockout.

You aint get at her?

Nope :lol:. I can get girls, but my game is not that tight. I am cool with the cute chicks I get already. This girl was on another level. I'd have to be an athle
te for her to take me seriously.
:lol: I feel ya bro
Didn't they say she got fat?

:lol: We should all agree that Allison Stokke > most other white women. I saw her at school multiple times, and the girl is a straight up knockout.

You aint get at her?

Nope :lol:. I can get girls, but my game is not that tight. I am cool with the cute chicks I get already. This girl was on another level. I'd have to be an athle
te for her to take me seriously.
:lol: I feel ya bro
Didn't they say she got fat?
think that was a girl that looked like her.. From what I hear she still fine as fuuuh

Which Math was it?

Intermediate algebra :wow: :wow:

Bro :smh: So you have to retake it again I assume?

My cousin who plays ball at Ole Miss failed Intermediate Algebra again... This is his second time taking it too...

Idk i have a 73 in the class..I dont know where the syllabus is idk how important the final is..I dont really care if I fail it'll prob be better for me in the long run so i dont fall behind in my next class..

F math though, with all my heart..

Which Math was it?

Damn. I would have def helped out.

Hit up a tutor next semester or pm me.

I had some tutoring sessions this semester and my dad helped me a lot.. My problem with math is that I'll understand it then and there, but 3 minutes later if you show me the same problem I couldn't tell you where to start. My mom has the same thing and its happened to be as long as I can remember. I don't even remember how to do anything with fractions unless I get a slight hint :wow: .. just one of those things that never stuck in elementary school

Last edited:
Which Math was it?

Bro :smh: So you have to retake it again I assume?

My cousin who plays ball at Ole Miss failed Intermediate Algebra again... This is his second time taking it too...

Idk i have a 73 in the class..I dont know where the syllabus is idk how important the final is..I dont really care if I fail it'll prob be better for me in the long run so i dont fall behind in my next class..

F math though, with all my heart..

Which Math was it?

Damn. I would have def helped out.

Hit up a tutor next semester or pm me.

I had some tutoring sessions this semester and my dad helped me a lot.. My problem with math is that I'll understand it then and there, but 3 minutes later if you show me the same problem I couldn't tell you where to start. My mom has the same thing and its happened to be as long as I can remember. I don't even remember how to do anything with fractions unless I get a slight hint :wow: .. just one of those things that never stuck in elementary school

Sounds like a learning disability. You should talk to the student services department at your school and see if they can accommodate you, if possible.

Do you need math for your major?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom