the thread about nothing...

I swear I put this stuff on everything. :smokin

todds-bayou-220x344.png

At work they're debating that Kanye made Taylor Swift famous :smh:

She clearly was already popular and they don't know what they're talking about.

I procrastinated on my sociology final . Its due at 12pm online. I log in thinking its multiple choice son put 10 short questions and an essay question of 2 pages. Im sitting here like

The questions are worth 150 points and the essay is worth 150 points. ...being that im not doing the essay should I bother with the questions?

procrastination :smh:

better off doing the short answer questions at least.
somethings better than nothing :\

---------------------

At work they're debating that Kanye made Taylor Swift famous :smh:

She clearly was already popular and they don't know what they're talking about.

inb4 Antidope :rolleyes >D

Exactly, after that happened- the same people that already liked her had her back- and the Kanye slurpers were talking about how Kanye was right and that girl just got it cuz shes white and blah blah blah. Real story: Kanye West was drunk and his true, arrogant, tasteless self came out in full force-
All he did was make urban/hiphop follower that didn't know who she was before, know who she was. Everyone else already did.

And seriously really get upset about a lolMTV vma? Those things are all favors and sucking up to studios and their favorite artist.
Look at that year in general. Taylor wins best female video of the year, and Beyonce wins best video of the year. lolwut? Either Beyonce isn't female or the entire thing is just a giant sucking up event from MTV.

I feel like this is probably an old question, but is there a rep power thing now? People with more reps give more reps.. per thumbsup?

Yea, bro. Who ever repped me last raised my count by 5. :wow: :smokin

I just repped you; how much did it go up by.

Rep me and I'll tell you your self-worth.

Last edited:
I feel like this is probably an old question, but is there a rep power thing now? People with more reps give more reps.. per thumbsup?

It went up by 1. Haha. :lol:

I'm so productive at being unproductive at work..

Yea, me too; just 1. Nice doing business.

!@#$ this !@#$%@ing !@$ @!#$ !@$ &^%#@%^

that feel when you get shocked :smh:
got me feeling like peter from office space drilling all the door knobs

Exactly, after that happened- the same people that already liked her had her back- and the Kanye slurpers were talking about how Kanye was right and that girl just got it cuz shes white and blah blah blah. Real story: Kanye West was drunk and his true, arrogant, tasteless self came out in full force-

:lol:

Kanye wasn't only drunk to make that bold of a move, I've always thought he was on some other sh** when he did that.
The whole thing is funny to me either way.

Members with 500+ points reps are worth 5 points.

Cool it with the obvious rep exchange though... we dont wanna give the PTB any reason to lock this up after meths recent warning.

:lol: We should all agree that Allison Stokke > most other white women. I saw her at school multiple times, and the girl is a straight up knockout.

You aint get at her?

Nope :lol:. I can get girls, but my game is not that tight. I am cool with the cute chicks I get already. This girl was on another level. I'd have to be an athle
te for her to take me seriously.
:lol: I feel ya bro

Back
Top Bottom