the thread about nothing...

the internet has made talking to women so easy...there's no reason why someone can't get yambs..

Truer words...

But the Internet is a safe haven. It's not like real life where you have to actually have the confidence to walk up to someone and introduce yourself to them. Online dating encourages cowardism. And it's not really healthy if one were to exclusively meet people online and never step out of their comfort zone. It stunts the development of a lot of interpersonal skills, confidence, and self-esteem.

Have dudes living in fairytales with the idea that that which constitutes a women are only those things on the outside and not those things in between. The Internet is responsible for the advent of the modern day creeper. But some of these females are equally as responsible for this mindset with some of the attention whoring out there.

Last edited:

Rep game done changed forever
#Wegetrepboyz

Qe3iDo.gif
roll.gif

Rep game done changed forever
#Wegetrepboyz

Qe3iDo.gif
new team in the making..

nerd.gif

minimum 500..

nerd.gif
I'm about to put this in my sig and hope for rustled jimmies
ok....

lets set this straight. reps are important to me so long as it keeps my number even. i am not asking to get more reps. i am perfectly fine with 42

anyways, we are off that...have been for a few pages now , not sure why you decide to bring the convo back while taking shots
This guy doesnt even have a rep section anymore
Certain nter in here who free posts like a mug and literally has at least 3 posts in EACH page minimum. Relax b get some sunlight. Not gnna say who but u know who u are. .
:/......
I hate when girls ask, "what are you doing tonight?" Cuz majority of the time i ain't doing jack **** but going to the gym or staying in. I don't like the party life and when they ask i feel like a lame. :/

iLLest!
I know this feel. Tell lies bro.
Certain nter in here who free posts like a mug and literally has at least 3 posts in EACH page minimum. Relax b get some sunlight. Not gnna say who but u know who u are. .
if it aint directed directly at me i don't respect it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
We should all agree that Allison Stokke > most other white women. I saw her at school multiple times, and the girl is a straight up knockout.
What's that brown/black mark on her stomach? Bush?
pimp.gif
roll.gif

RIP Breast thread.
tired.gif

What happened to it?
It's locked now.
Powerballins fault.

I just spent the last 25 minutes reading this thread when I should ahve been getting ready for work, now I'm late. PRIORITIES!!

Well TAN fam....my date has been moved to this evening.

Keeping it casual headed to the bar probably gonna play trivia grab some drinks....I don't think i have liked a girl this much in a while.
:nthat:

mail man just dropped off all my packages :smokin

Dag you get mail early. We don't see the mail around our crib till about 2PM or later. My iPad 4 LTE should be here at the office today. Tomorrow my VCI 380 arrives. I really wanna order these Beats By Dre Mixr headphones, but I know the wife ain't going :smh:

mail man just dropped off all my packages :smokin

Dag you get mail early. We don't see the mail around our crib till about 2PM or later. My iPad 4 LTE should be here at the office today. Tomorrow my VCI 380 arrives. I really wanna order these Beats By Dre Mixr headphones, but I know the wife ain't going :smh:

he drops off the big packages in the morning (no romo), than delivers the mail around 1-3, i don't know why he does it like that
but i aint eem mad

I'm trying to sign on via my computer in work (on phone right now) and I'm getting a error message saying "Login Failed. Invalid session cookie!" I never seen this before does it mean I should clear my cookies?

I procrastinated on my sociology final . Its due at 12pm online. I log in thinking its multiple choice son put 10 short questions and an essay question of 2 pages. Im sitting here like

The questions are worth 150 points and the essay is worth 150 points. ...being that im not doing the essay should I bother with the questions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom