the thread about nothing...

all i know is certain things have to feel equal. i hope this ish dont escalate tho......cuz ..its tighhhhtt!!!!!!

Of course not, but I'll tell you this: athletes at Cal tend to hang out within their own crowd. Unless you were fortunate enough to be in a class with her. Think about it, every dude at my college was trying to get at her :lol:. It's probably a less than 5% success rate.

Aye by any chance do you know my dawg Allen on the basketball team?

We grew up together. Played hoops together and against each other from like pee wee to HS. That's my brother for life. Solid dude.

Like Allen Crabbe? I wish I knew some Cal ballers. That's so cool that he's your homie, though. I had a black friend at Cal and she was fine as hell. She introduced me to some Cal football players.

for having been here for 3 years your post count is pretty low.

did urs reset after the move?

no my post count didn't reset. im pretty active on the board, think i post a lot.

ive been here 5 years and im finally about to hit 3k soon. :D

were u guys talking about my avy :nerd: ill change it if i need to :nerd: :nerd:

Don't change it! I was just asking for info on the girl in the pic.

With so many members gaining reps I bet the rep counts will rise exponentially fast now since members with 500 points reps are worth 5 points.

everyone will eventually be a thought leader...

Yep, basically lol... at least those of us that frequent general. Ive noticed that actual sneaker forums here almost never exchange reps, its pretty much a General/ST thing.

Last edited:
After being away for over 30 min,ROB PZEE IS BACK BABY!
LL

If those comments were directly at me,well too bad cuz I love Zooey Deschanel and wrestling gifs/memes.
If you ain't down with that,I got 2 words for ya
tumblr_lz36n9WwkB1qzh2ygo1_400.gif

**** yo reps *****

So, Im giving this pof thing another try..I just find it funny that I sent out like 10 messages to some bad joints saying "Hey how are you?" lol and they didn't reply..but when I send some stupid **** like I like your personality and sense of humor we should get to know each other better..ohhh now I get a reply...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom