the thread about nothing...

i was switching channels since nothing is ever on even tho i have direct tv 
mean.gif

and i stopped on hoarders, and this lady had a grip of cats and when she was little she saw her pops have a heart attack in front of her as a little girl and she thought it was her fault..

and as a result of that she started keeping all the bodies of the cats that would die in her fridge..
sick.gif

not even covered or anything just in there next to the milk and her leftovers..its was really disturbing..
this one?

That did what?
*waits for reply number 327*
ok NT

i dont care if you care, but here is how it works

i have not been to the doctor for it, but i do experience some OCD symptoms. i have a slight problem with things being symmetrical.
when i walk on the side walk. i have to step over the cracks the same number of times with my right leg as with my left (sometimes i look weird)
if i get hurt on one side of my body (nothing major so far) the other side of my body has to feel the same (this includes temperature)

the rep thing didnt bother me for some reason, untill it got double digits, and i wasnt going to say anything (even though i thought of making deals)....but i mentioned it casually earlier, and i thought maybe it could work?

in all srsness .....i can ignore it if i tried hard.....its just maddening to see nters being stubborn with leaving my reps alone
I didn't rep you.
Also, supposedly you can hid the rep feature.

If you broke your right arm would you feel compelled to break your left arm?
This is a serious question.
Am I suppose to fap with my feet?

alien.gif

yes that one...she says that one of the newborn kittens eyes popped cuz of the ammonia levels from all the cat pee..
sick.gif

Nope :lol:. I can get girls, but my game is not that tight. I am cool with the cute chicks I get already. This girl was on another level. I'd have to be an athlete for her to take me seriously.

BS, betting you wouldn't have to be an athlete to bag her.

Nope :lol:. I can get girls, but my game is not that tight. I am cool with the cute chicks I get already. This girl was on another level. I'd have to be an athlete for her to take me seriously.

BS, betting you wouldn't have to be an athlete to bag her.

Of course not, but I'll tell you this: athletes at Cal tend to hang out within their own crowd. Unless you were fortunate enough to be in a class with her. Think about it, every dude at my college was trying to get at her :lol:. It's probably a less than 5% success rate.

Last edited:
yes that one...she says that one of the newborn kittens eyes popped cuz of the ammonia levels from all the cat pee..
sick.gif
haha yea yea i didn't catch that when i first watched that episode til now when i saw the video
mean.gif

Of course not, but I'll tell you this: athletes at Cal tend to hang out within their own crowd. Unless you were fortunate enough to be in a class with her. Think about it, every dude at my college was trying to get at her :lol:. It's probably a less than 5% success rate.

Aye by any chance do you know my dawg Allen on the basketball team?

We grew up together. Played hoops together and against each other from like pee wee to HS. That's my brother for life. Solid dude.

here powerballin if you can somehow get the reps off of this picture they are yours..a gift from the god himself..

god i hope not.....i have not been tested like that so far (thank god)

when im driving, i have to either 
  1. use both hand
  2. if im driving using one hand, i switch between the two to make it and even amount of time on the steering wheel
should i ask the mods to hide it..or can i on my own?
That's interesting. Do you know why you feel that way about doing those things?

Yeah, ask meth.
Am I suppose to fap with my feet?

alien.gif
yesitis2.gif

I would be in favor of shutting down the rep system.

How dudes who joined recently have over 500 reps? :x

Last edited:
With so many members gaining reps I bet the rep counts will rise exponentially fast now since members with 500 points reps are worth 5 points.

Back
Top Bottom