the thread about nothing...

I bet you don't care if your post count is odd.

*waits*
so ur the mofo that did it?

im not going to play into it......ill take care of things myself.
That did what?

*waits for reply number 327*
gave him a rep 
mean.gif

He def. means rob since that the rock pic is usually posted by rob.

Moving on, what are some things that make you laugh out of the blue.

I'm talking about that standing in line at the post office laughing to yourself and everyone being like wth? kind of way?

Me: Remi Gallard faking a drug meet up by throwing a suitcase full of fake cocaine to random people in dark parking garages.

Stop quoting and edit that. Nsfw material meth will dead this thread and you ...I care about this thread.

Last edited:
That did what?

*waits for reply number 327*
ok NT

i dont care if you care, but here is how it works

i have not been to the doctor for it, but i do experience some OCD symptoms. i have a slight problem with things being symmetrical.

when i walk on the side walk. i have to step over the cracks the same number of times with my right leg as with my left (sometimes i look weird)

if i get hurt on one side of my body (nothing major so far) the other side of my body has to feel the same (this includes temperature)

the rep thing didnt bother me for some reason, untill it got double digits, and i wasnt going to say anything (even though i thought of making deals)....but i mentioned it casually earlier, and i thought maybe it could work?

in all srsness .....i can ignore it if i tried hard.....its just maddening to see nters being stubborn with leaving my reps alone

Back
Top Bottom