the thread about nothing...

lolz......i guess i brought this on myself.......albeit unknowingly 

NT is heartless

Last edited:

on a seperate note, i'm surprised the shootings amongst athletes isnt being brought up. This gif reminded me about him shooting his entire family and then himself.

so did you make the drive up to see your lady?
nerd.gif
yes, its complicated....... was good all in all.... i got a kiss so thats something

nothing guaranteed going forward but.... theres a chance....

just cleaning up my life which is hard all alone

will update on final status and post pix whenever it all shakes out... however long that takes

its marriage and divorce we are talking about here so thats why its so deep/complex/takes forever

gotta rebuild that trust somehow

Certain nter in here who free posts like a mug and literally has at least 3 posts in EACH page minimum. Relax b get some sunlight. Not gnna say who but u know who u are. .

Last edited:
Certain nter in here who free posts like a mug and literally has at least 3 posts in EACH page minimum. Relax b get some sunlight. Not gnna say who but u know who u are. .
dont know if you are talking about me but.....

i have left the apt like once today..... and thats been the norm for the last week and its not turning around anytime soon haha

on a seperate note, i'm surprised the shootings amongst athletes isnt being brought up. This gif reminded me about him shooting his entire family and then himself.
Actually he killed them using gym equipment.
WHAT
eek.gif
i had no idea.
Actually he killed himself using a gym equipment.He struggled his wife with a cord.He killed his son by
giving him so many Xanax.
Shake weight?

ok....

lets set this straight. reps are important to me so long as it keeps my number even. i am not asking to get more reps. i am perfectly fine with 42

anyways, we are off that...have been for a few pages now , not sure why you decide to bring the convo back while taking shots
I bet you don't care if your post count is odd.

*waits*

I hate when girls ask, "what are you doing tonight?" Cuz majority of the time i ain't doing jack **** but going to the gym or staying in. I don't like the party life and when they ask i feel like a lame. :/

iLLest!

"I am going to blah blah blah party/bar with some friends. You should drop by."

yes, its complicated....... was good all in all.... i got a kiss so thats something

nothing guaranteed going forward but.... theres a chance....

just cleaning up my life which is hard all alone

will update on final status and post pix whenever it all shakes out... however long that takes

its marriage and divorce we are talking about here so thats why its so deep/complex/takes forever

gotta rebuild that trust somehow
you can either find your felicia for the time being or you need to do whatever it takes to get your mary jane back its all up to you...

you can either find your felicia for the time being or you need to do whatever it takes to get your mary jane back its all up to you...
gotta keep it on the straight and narrow for sure man.....

no boozin/smoking/pronz anything, gotta respect wifey

plus the man upstairs is watchin us both and maybe if she wont listen to me she will listen to him if he sees im doing well and gives her a nudge

but yeah the redhead talk earlier in tan was not good for the soul

Was hoping to pass/get above a D in my math class.I have 73 in right now, my final is at 11 tomorrow and i didnt study at all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom