the thread about nothing...

ok NT

i dont care if you care, but here is how it works

i have not been to the doctor for it, but i do experience some OCD symptoms. i have a slight problem with things being symmetrical.

when i walk on the side walk. i have to step over the cracks the same number of times with my right leg as with my left (sometimes i look weird)

if i get hurt on one side of my body (nothing major so far) the other side of my body has to feel the same (this includes temperature)

the rep thing didnt bother me for some reason, untill it got double digits, and i wasnt going to say anything (even though i thought of making deals)....but i mentioned it casually earlier, and i thought maybe it could work?

in all srsness .....i can ignore it if i tried hard.....its just maddening to see nters being stubborn with leaving my reps alone
thats why i never repped you 
smokin.gif

That did what?
*waits for reply number 327*
ok NT

i have not been to the doctor for it, but i do experience some OCD symptoms. i have a slight problem with things being symmetrical.
when i walk on the side walk. i have to step over the cracks the same number of times with my right leg as with my left (sometimes i look weird)
if i get hurt on one side of my body (nothing major so far) the other side of my body has to feel the same (this includes temperature)

the rep thing didnt bother me for some reason, untill it got double digits, and i wasnt going to say anything (even though i thought of making deals)....but i mentioned it casually earlier, and i thought maybe it could work?

in all srsness .....i can ignore it if i tried hard.....its just maddening to see nters being stubborn with leaving my reps alone

maybe you're saying stuff that deserves reps.

It's not any worse than the booty pics in the "____ Appreciation Thread"

true, but the thought is that if it can be contained there those threads can be avoided, where as in here you may inadvertently run into some booty. im not complainin, just sayin.

Was hoping to pass/get above a D in my math class.I have 73 in right now, my final is at 11 tomorrow and i didnt study at all
Use this experience to better yourself.

Figure out what obstacles made you not get the grade that you wanted.

Try to eliminate those obstacles, then practice time management.

Find people in your class who seem serious about passing the class and set up study groups with them.

This has helped me greatly.

That did what?

ok NT

I didn't rep you.

Also, supposedly you can hid the rep feature.

If you broke your right arm would you feel compelled to break your left arm?

This is a serious question.

I hate when girls ask, "what are you doing tonight?" Cuz majority of the time i ain't doing jack **** but going to the gym or staying in. I don't like the party life and when they ask i feel like a lame. :/
iLLest!
that's where you come in with a corny/witty line, if she laughs you're in, but if she laughs and walks away, then you're not in
ohwell.gif

dont know if you are talking about me but.....

i have left the apt like once today..... and thats been the norm for the last week and its not turning around anytime soon haha
haha i'm on the same boat 

i was switching channels since nothing is ever on even tho i have direct tv 
mean.gif

and i stopped on hoarders, and this lady had a grip of cats and when she was little she saw her pops have a heart attack in front of her as a little girl and she thought it was her fault..

and as a result of that she started keeping all the bodies of the cats that would die in her fridge..
sick.gif

not even covered or anything just in there next to the milk and her leftovers..its was really disturbing..

I didn't rep you.

god i hope not.....i have not been tested like that so far (thank god)

when im driving, i have to either 
  1. use both hand
  2. if im driving using one hand, i switch between the two to make it and even amount of time on the steering wheel
should i ask the mods to hide it..or can i on my own?

Last edited:
Gonna start using reps as trade bait. Srs.
I'm raffling off a 1000 reps soon. Get your spot in line.
nerd.gif
imma take a step further and start selling these boys reps..

who wants 14 rep points?

paypal?
$3 for 1, $12 for 5....extended plans can be negotiated.
Except that when you get banned, all the points you gave out are nullified.  And you will get banned if you try this.
i know most of yall boys are joking, but it would be the wackest **** on earth if we got shut down over reps.
Could happen.

That did what?
ok NT

I didn't rep you.

Am I suppose to fap with my feet?

0]

:lol: We should all agree that Allison Stokke > most other white women. I saw her at school multiple times, and the girl is a straight up knockout.

You aint get at her?

Nope :lol:. I can get girls, but my game is not that tight. I am cool with the cute chicks I get already. This girl was on another level. I'd have to be an athlete for her to take me seriously.

I didn't rep you.

that actually doesnt work...its the hide users awards feature on the account settings and it still shows..well at least it didnt last time i tried 4 or 5 days ago..

Wjat makes me always crack up is this one time in 10th grade me and my cuz were in the same class and our class went to the library and our teacher made us sign an attendance sheet and my cuzin wrote down Michael Jackson and then when the teacher got it shes like ok guys who did this and j just birst out laughing, but still didn't get caught

I still laugh at that till this day, idk

Back
Top Bottom