the thread about nothing...

I just wanna fast forward to Friday.. and then fast forward to Friday again the next monday..
sick.gif
Qft

lol its all good, we've all made stupid threads before....just be yourself. at the end of the day...its the internet, no one really cares. (well they shouldn't but nowadays people care whats said on the internet)
wow......it legit seemed necessary to me too. im cool

no one will believe you if you dont post a pic, facts of life

myself and other tan residents have posted pics of ourselves often.....its not a big deal

sucks to be a girl on the internet
i dont send pics...via phone or internet......

dont mind going to an NT summit in MN tho.....hope they hold one

i dont send pics...via phone or internet......

dont mind going to an NT summit in MN tho.....hope they hold one
its fine

at the end of the day you just have to accept that some peeps are gonna give you a hard time

eventually even they will get over the novelty and stop hassling you if you stick it out

but most people probably dont really care, especially in TAN

Not to be all high and mighty...but are you like...a teenager? If so it would explain a lot to me. @unsuited

unsuited added to the block list dude is mad annoying....

on another note, what do u guys eat for breakfast? i dont like what breakfast has to offer

on another note, what do u guys eat for breakfast? i dont like what breakfast has to offer
hmmm... well if im trying to be not fat eggs/oatmeal

if not i will splurge on some flapjacks or french toast

although the GOAT of breakfast food is def eggs benedict

who all is on the block list?

damb :lol: :lol:

I dont eat breakfast ever. Dont confine yourself to breakfast foods. Eat dinner for breakfast

Not to be all high and mighty...but are you like...a teenager? If so it would explain a lot to me. @unsuited
no....oh god.....

what do i need to work on?

iv been told im gullible......

eff it......iv already been stamped as an attention *****.

I remember when someone made a "wwyd if you were a admin for day " and some cat said "id rule this Site with an iron fist".
laugh.gif
I see why he said that.. id Perma ban tgb. And crack down on trolls
mean.gif
maybe it wasn't me, but I remember saying something along those lines during the 2010 NBA free agency period 
laugh.gif

I need to be put in charge on a temporary basis for S&T during this FA frenzy... I'll rule with an iron fist and show no mercy, it will be martial law in that forum.

no....oh god.....

what do i need to work on?

iv been told im gullible......

eff it......iv already been stamped as an attention *****.

lol you just seem to genuinely give a damb about what some strangers on a site care about you.... I could see if you knew half of the dudes on here, but like, especially just starting out, just be yourself and relax.

Still can't access NT via my work computer due to cookies not be enabled. I've been trying to figure this **** out snce this moring. Also can't access my damn yahoo or ESPN account because of this. I've googled how to do it even youtubed it from my phone did every step it tol me to do and still it says cookies I not enabled. I miss the fam aha its horrible tryn to read conversations off my phonand keep up

Still can't access NT via my work computer due to cookies not be enabled. I've been trying to figure this **** out snce this moring. Also can't access my damn yahoo or ESPN account because of this. I've googled how to do it even youtubed it from my phone did every step it tol me to do and still it says cookies I not enabled. I miss the fam aha its horrible tryn to read conversations off my phonand keep up
go to everymanit.com.....one of his vids has ur answer

When my ex and I broke up (3-4 Months ago), we decided to meet each other at a certain place on Dec. 29.

But the next day we left on bad terms after she though I talked behind her back (which I didn't) and didnt even let me explain.

She just responded to my text as "let me be" and I got pissed and responded with "whatever"

Thing is, we were really good and close friends and I still have some feelings for her 
mean.gif

So should I go? Im 65% sure she'll be there though... Havent talked to her since then..

When my ex and I broke up (3-4 Months ago), we decided to meet each other at a certain place on Dec. 29.

But the next day we left on bad terms after she though I talked behind her back (which I didn't) and didnt even let me explain.

She just responded to my text as "let me be" and I got pissed and responded with "whatever"

Thing is, we were really good and close friends and I still have some feelings for her :smh:

So should I go? Im 65% sure she'll be there though... Havent talked to her since then..

No. Save it. If she wanted to still meet you there she would say so.

Thing is, we were really good and close friends and I still have some feelings for her 
mean.gif

go, you will regret it if you dont

Back
Top Bottom