the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mf0ad82yJT1qlyrv3o1_500.jpg

always knew she dabbled in witchcraft
nobody is born that beautiful

Last edited:
I'm not even a "reps guy" but how in the hell did my reps jump like 28 in a day? :wow:

Don't rep me bro
Srs

I'm not even a "reps guy" but how in the hell did my reps jump like 28 in a day? :wow:

Don't rep me bro
Srs
:wow:

Bruh....:wow:

I jumped smooth past 4 hunna...

EDIT: I wonder if we got reps back from deleted threads in that last update to the site....

Last edited:
My current job is giving a christmas bonus of $25 gift cards to Fred Meyers , time to make it rain at Fred Meyers
devil.gif

Don't rep me bro
Srs
:wow:

Bruh....:wow:

I jumped smooth past 4 hunna...

EDIT: I wonder if we got reps back from deleted threads in that last update to the site....

:lol: Yea the Reps are way out of wack right now... Mine was 190 yesterday then 300 something now.

Yeah something is definitely out of order here. *shrugs*, it's whatever though

anyone else having a birthday today??

its mine and Gatzbys birthday today!

the adoption place put down his b-day as the 14th..they didnt have my info either..
nerd.gif

he also wants to thank you all for the entertainment and to not take life so serious..you only get one live it up.

the girls and money comes and goes but your family and TRUE friends will always be there for ya..

Last edited:
This thread is comedy without even trying to be. Last few pages have been a combo of disgusting and lame though. Some people try too hard (no shots). Y'all be good....make this weekend a great one. 

P.S. I'm pretty sure the flask that I described yesterday was in a box that was either thrown away or given to charity. 

:stoneface: tired of these ******g strangers popping up.
"oh dont you remember_________? he/she use to ______ when you were just _____ tall"
:stoneface: no. go away. creep.
why is the address still even in your memory creepo :smh:

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
tired of these ******g strangers popping up.
"oh dont you remember_________? he/she use to ______ when you were just _____ tall"
indifferent.gif
no. go away. creep.
why is the address still even in your memory creepo
mean.gif
This gets me too, then they pinch you
indifferent.gif

When I was a kid, I used to cry when they called me big head

Decade later, they still call me that

That new FB update was nice..made it alot faster but i see they added a "Gift" button to try and get us to buy stuff from em
mean.gif

had a crazy dream

was sitting in an auditorium but i cant remember why, there were tons of other people, i guess it was a seminar or something. then one of the guys up on stage starts coughing profusely and someone notices he has a gun and yell "gun!" then all chaos breaks lose and everybody is running in different directions. i run outside and theres a nother shooter that recognizes me and yells my name while laughing like a maniac and im just running tryna dodge bullets that are tearing through my champion hoody then i finally find a door get in and go through this building to the parking garage

weird as hell.

Back
Top Bottom