the thread about nothing...

I went to bed last night at 5 am and woke up at 3 in the afternoon. How the hell do I go to bed earlier?

Exhaust yourself during the day. Go running, lift a bunch of weight, go shopping. If you have a busy day, you'll be tired by nightfall. Bro, does that mean you only saw like 1.5 hours of sunlight today? :lol:
Yes.... Actually 0 hours of sunlight :lol: I didn't leave my apartment till like 7 to go to the gym :smh:

hating on my brother bc he's on the east coast right now
mean.gif

I went to bed last night at 5 am and woke up at 3 in the afternoon. How the hell do I go to bed earlier?

Exhaust yourself during the day. Go running, lift a bunch of weight, go shopping. If you have a busy day, you'll be tired by nightfall. Bro, does that mean you only saw like 1.5 hours of sunlight today? :lol:
Yes.... Actually 0 hours of sunlight :lol: I didn't leave my apartment till like 7 to go to the gym :smh:

That's depressing :lol:. I think lack of seeing the sun directly results in feeling sad.

That's depressing :lol:. I think lack of seeing the sun directly results in feeling sad.
I'm sure its true, whenever I'd get done tanning I felt awesome. Same with working out, creates those endorphins. Heres to waking up tomorrow around 7-8am :lol: :\ really though I want to wake up at a normal hour again

‘Happiness never appeared to me as an absolute aim,’ said Einstein. ‘I am even inclined to compare such moral aims to the ambitions of a pig. The ideals that have lighted my way are Kindness, Beauty and Truth.’

Forgot to come back in here last night. Thanks to everyone who recommended me places to find a flask. The one wrapped in leather sounds like a winner

this is exactly what i imagine you (riceboy) looking like. :rofl: :smokin

he has stated that he has long lair tho

unless u braided it :nerd:
:wow:

I actually had it braided &posted the pics in this thread :lol:

MMG said I look like jim jones :frown:

only davidme00 knows what I look like in real life :pimp: :smokin :nthat:

prolly cause I know him in real life =(((

Last edited:
Ive fapped like 4 times in 2 months. I went all of November without it (thank you no fap november) and now i just don't really feel like doing it that often. I feel like i kicked a bad habit or something. Maybe i was addicted more then i thought i was.

I feel like I am desensitized to certain things. When i was younger i used to look at all those creepy murder videos online when they would leak. Then i would see stuff on the news about people dying or hear about friends dying or being sick and nothing seemed to phase me. Don't know if i am just detached from emotion or if i actually did the detaching.

Why do i find it so hard to have an intelligent conversation with the opposite sex....everything is so shallow and meaningless. I want to be told something i didn't know, learn something i couldn't on my own, see a point of view i never had before. I think I found it....but i feel like its something you know...and having second thoughts about it makes me paranoid in thinking that its not what i want. Why would you have second thoughts about it? If you know you know trust me (is what i get told)

Early morning thoughts :lol:

laugh.gif

"trying to assasinate my character but i ain't acting"
post your rep chart funny guy.

yeah, i have 287 screen names..

thought with a higher rating you would have a higher unique number

that just means that its the same folks repping you...what a surprise 
laugh.gif

mine isnt as awesome as yours tho..

Last edited:
^^that's because i don't post in too many threads..

good to see that you've earned your new reps.. people will probably never forget though.

Back
Top Bottom