the thread about nothing...

Y'all dudes don't have cut cards. Ain't gotta tell everything family.

I don't renig.  You mad my queen kinged me while jackin me at the same damb time. Royal flush

Son, stop. Don't nobody wanna hear about your sexcapades. Especially you taking it up the poop shoot.

It was all jokes but its funny dudes were asking details....the only woman I'd let go deep is Isis

I wish there was a way to neg people.

I don't renig.  You mad my queen kinged me while jackin me at the same damb time. Royal flush

Son, stop. Don't nobody wanna hear about your sexcapades. Especially you taking it up the poop shoot.

It was all jokes but its funny dudes were asking details....the only woman I'd let go deep is Isis

What happened to not reneging? Played that queen of spade and now you wanna throw in your hand. Nah, b.

What happened to not reneging? Played that queen of spade and now you wanna throw in your hand. Nah, b.
My queen shine like a diamond but I was bluffin at the table.  Sorry ya'll wanted to throw up like chips in Vegas

i think i watched home alone too much as a kid, im always lowkey scared to go to the garage at night

Is it me or has nt been a little wack lately? The Self reps, the sting operation on certain threads. Or maybe im outgrowing Nt? :smh: :nerd: :x

Last edited:
still would like to know which artists piece it is.
i'm trying to go back to where i got the pic from, i totally forgot
mean.gif

meteor shower?

edit:

yep, starts at 3am 

anyways, it's midnight and i'm going out to get a burrito.

Last edited:
im guessing its fafi
fafi

ms van
yea i was thinking fafi also but couldn't find anything similar to the pic i posted, then i was thinking of some girl i forgot what her name was but she's from san francisco

Is it me or has nt been a little wack lately? The Self reps, the sting operation on certain threads. Or maybe im outgrowing Nt?
mean.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif
I've been on here for a long time, and I must admit that I'm outgrowing it.

+I'm not exactly losing my interest in shoes though, I think I'm just losing interest in the "Sneakegame" because the new heads are of the lamest breed possible

Back
Top Bottom