the thread about nothing...

Is it me or has nt been a little wack lately? The Self reps, the sting operation on certain threads. Or maybe im outgrowing Nt?
mean.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif
That and most of us are over buying shoes with these prices.
I blame Rick Ross 
mean.gif
 Dudes can't take an L and keep it moving these days, so many idiots reinventing themselves and searching for e-rep on the internet. It's hard to tell what's really real anymore...lames arguing to the death on issues  they have no business commenting on. But I guess that's the nature of the internet.

How did the rejection go?

Give us a play by play!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
If its a sure thing than why not. One of the things I'm starting to try to do is just do ****. Quit over analyzing or overthinking things. In the words of Dwight Schrute, don't think, do. Especially if you don't have anything to lose other than gas and a few days

Last edited by a moderator:

Give us a play by play!
It was alright I guess.
Ok but how did it go down, what was said, what would you have done differently, any regrets? Etc

Yes, I'm bored. Post the story. By the way, I'm visiting some girl this month about 6 hours away and she's giving me all the signs that she wants me to smash her. Should I go through with it?

6 hours doe :x

send her this www.megabus.com

thank me later

Last edited:

Give us a play by play!
It was alright I guess.
Ok but how did it go down, what was said, what would you have done differently, any regrets? Etc

Yes, I'm bored. Post the story. By the way, I'm visiting some girl this month about 6 hours away and she's giving me all the signs that she wants me to smash her. Should I go through with it?

You at least friends with her? Cuz if not it might be weird haha

Give us a play by play!
It was alright I guess.

You at least friends with her? Cuz if not it might be weird haha

Lol yeah we have a history. I met her in college but she had a bf back then. I think we have a lot of "what ifs" and unresolved things going on between us. There is mutual interest, it's just the distance is the only thing.

Last edited:
I find the most interesting thing about writing to be the starting point. How you have to create a thought and grow it into something sustainable. You see these catalogs of books by authors (ex. Stephen King, Danielle Steele, etc) and I have to wonder how they pull that **** off. Amazed. :nerd:

Up because I'm trying to finish this song by 8. That's about the same time I finished that song yesterday.

I just need one single to change my life. Let that piece go x1 platinum and I'd be good for at least two years. 8)

Dreaming

I went to bed last night at 5 am and woke up at 3 in the afternoon. How the hell do I go to bed earlier?

I went to bed last night at 5 am and woke up at 3 in the afternoon. How the hell do I go to bed earlier?

Exhaust yourself during the day. Go running, lift a bunch of weights, go shopping. If you have a busy day, you'll be tired by nightfall. Bro, does that mean you only saw like 1.5 hours of sunlight today? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom