the thread about nothing...

I don't feel as pure in this thread now guys. I respect rules and restrictions, but I naturally resist them, and i don't feel as natural in this thread as I did once before.

fe68095a44ad11e288f622000a1fbc72_7.jpg

This day's been full of lulz.

I have nothing against you guys posting whatever in this thread but if the big man says that sports and music talk belongs in a designated section then that's where they gotta go. I'm sure you don't want this thread to be "policed" but if that's what it takes for you guys to follow simple rules then that's what will happen and like meth said at that point it will be more convenient to just lock the thread.

im reading that ear candling is dangerous and needs assistance from someone else. that someone else might faint if they see something the size of a moth ball coming out my ears :nerd:

Don't rob yourself the pleasure of the lauded ear irrigation.
If you get the suction, you'll never use those home kits again. Go to the ENT, brah.

theres a 3 week wait at my local doc. i'll check my local ent to see if they accept my insurance. i hear (yes pun) those suctions are the bizznizz tho

good looking girls can be found at thrift stores, every time i hit up thrift stores i always find babes

I have nothing against you guys posting whatever in this thread but if the big man says that sports and music talk belongs in a designated section then that's where they gotta go. I'm sure you don't want this thread to be "policed" but if that's what it takes for you guys to follow simple rules then that's what will happen and like meth said at that point it will be more convenient to just lock the thread.

You're a mod now?!? :wow:

Damn when did this happen?

You were the man during the ezboard days dropping info :lol:

Are you a new mod, never seent you around? If yall made me a mod, I'd just delete all posts against the ROC. I gotchu papi :wink:

Are you a new mod, never seent you around? If yall made me a mod, I'd just delete all posts against the ROC. I gotchu papi :wink:
He always been around.

You're a mod now?!? :wow:

Damn when did this happen?

You were the man during the ezboard days dropping info :lol:
He's one of the head honco in the buy/sell section.

Last edited:

they should instate an honorary TAN mod.

Maybe Trilluminated or MMG. maybe go rilla........ :lol:

It's pretty simple. Meth explained it over and over. And it's funny if people would complain about "snitches", yet they'd complain if the thread is locked because of habitual line steppers. 

If someone who is newer to the thread breaks a rule, remind them and don't engage in that kind of discussion. If someone who is a regular in this thread breaks a rule, just report them since they're obviously not getting the message.

That... or the thread will be locked. If I was a betting man, I'd say that happens in like a week.

Back
Top Bottom