the thread about nothing...

Mary Washington College is like 15 min away...
..... :wow: YES :lol:
Me too, b. Co chef! youre on da left coast though..
Good look, thought so.

Central VA....Mary Wash....You must be in Spotsy, Stafford or Culpeper.

I'll swing by your restaurant sometime.

Spotsy, and I would hope so :smokin

Sleaze's food would probably have you on a trip or two
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

:lol: :pimp:

Special deserts :nerd:

special blend portabella mushroom pizza :nerd:

I make really good firecrackers too :nerd: :nerd:

I see people are still bringing heat to this thread. that would be foul if they lock this up.. i know it's only a thread in a forum but i like coming in here it's very entertaining 
nerd.gif

I can work the door when you have college nights. Just find a DJ now

Yeah that's because I can't ship during the week and some dude whyled out that I didn't ship his shoes immediately when I told him I couldn't because of work. We tried to retract it together but failed so I just said screw it. Got enough positive it should outweigh it. And he was happy with his kicks in the end.

Cool. I known how people get when they see those negative feed backs though.

I can work the door when you have college nights. Just find a DJ now

man if I get the right location every night will be college night. Going to Buffalo Wild Wings on a Monday night during football season here is like a moderately wild college party :lol: one of our local hookah spots does wet tee contests now.

DJ would be a good look, small security staff also sounds good. maybe get local artists to perform too. this guy I know has a few nice spots around here, I'm about to pitch him some ideas and see if we can build from there.

I hit over 20,000 posts yesterday. I never really thought I'd get this many but it's about 8 posts per day, for over 6 years. I never reached the post limit back in the day, didn't really get into long arguments that went on for pages and pages, but usually went on NT everyday I go online. Twenty minutes in between classes here and there, wasting a couple hours without realizing it on a Saturday, a lot of gameday threads and sports discussions, and it adds up.

A lot of laughs on here over the years, a lot of really cool people I've "gotten to know" too, a lot of classic threads. NT isn't the same, but nothing ever stays the same and that's OK. I'll probably be here for awhile longer too. It's been a fun ride.

Last edited:
man if I get the right location every night will be college night. Going to Buffalo Wild Wings on a Monday night during football season here is like a moderately wild college party :lol: one of our local hookah spots does wet tee contests now.
DJ would be a good look, small security staff also sounds good. maybe get local artists to perform too. this guy I know has a few nice spots around here, I'm about to pitch him some ideas and see if we can build from there.

If your serious I know a few of the folks that throw events/parties in the area there.

I did photography there at a few venues, but the crowds are really limited in that area and they draw the same people over and over without tapping into the larger market.

Also know a couple of the DJs who spin at the regular spots in the area.

It has potential, but those guys aren't doing it right.

I just finished my last class of the semester!

Now, it's time to focus on finals. 

Back
Top Bottom