the thread about nothing...

what the hell is going on with google search?
this is unacceptable!

Does yours ever download or try to download a search.php file when you do searches? mine does sometimes when I search on my mac through chrome and I never figured out why :nerd:

young Selena Homez lookin like Aria from Pretty Lil Liars kinda

Last edited:
Ok so today is the day usually someone says my name and dip

Gonna record after I leave the train in a few hours :nerd:

You do realize there is a very good possibility they'll see this and not say anything on purpose.
This.... edit your post son

and who do you know that is on NT :nerd:

I know like 3-4 but i personally know them

This is a person that Prolly saw my pic in the pyp thread and remember what I look like.

you can whisper anything you want papi

i tried those kits and it had my left ear ringing for a good day :x

i guess ill try it again

from web md:

Earwax Treatment and Self-Care at Home

You may try a few earwax removal methods at home unless you have a perforation (hole) or a tube in your eardrum.

Over-the-counter wax softening drops such as Debrox and Murine or warmed mineral oil may be put into the affected ear and then allowed to drain out after about five minutes while holding the head to the side, allowing the drops to settle. Sitting up again will let the drops drain out by themselves.

A bulb-type syringe may be used to gently flush the ear with warm water. Ear-Clear is a warm-water irrigation device that is available online for about $25-30. It is very important not to use forced water such as a Water Pik, because this may cause damage to the eardrum.

Ear candling is not recommended. The procedure uses a hollow cone made of paraffin and beeswax with cloth on the tapered end. The tapered end is placed inside the ear, and an assistant lights the other end, while making sure your hair does not catch on fire. In theory, as the flame burns, a vacuum is created, which draws the wax out of the ear. Limited clinical trials, however, showed that no vacuum was created, and no wax was removed. Furthermore, this practice may result in serious injury.

i bought that candling thing b4 from the drugstore, it worked. kanyeshrug.jpeg

do you rock headphones a lot? somebody in the staying fit thread said this was the cause of my problems

Anyone here cycle? Need new tires for my bike but don't know what to get. Def want red ones or gum colored tires. :nerd:

Bakersfield is a dead city :frown:

What you doing out in the boonies bruh?

Last edited:
you can whisper anything you want papi

i tried those kits and it had my left ear ringing for a good day :x

i guess ill try it again

Don't rob yourself the pleasure of the lauded ear irrigation.

If you get the suction, you'll never use those home kits again. Go to the ENT, brah.

Back
Top Bottom