the thread about nothing...

they should instate an honorary TAN mod.

Maybe Trilluminated or MMG. maybe go rilla........ :lol:
I vote me :D
tumblr_m28pnsh4Lf1qirg83.gif

:lol: :lol:
haha

on the reals tho.... over the last week or so I'm pretty sure I've been in here more than anyone else :lol: not sure if i should be proud of this

haha

on the reals tho.... over the last week or so I'm pretty sure I've been in here more than anyone else :lol: not sure if i should be proud of this

cant blame you since its like a 3 man chat room in the kings thread :D
You don't eem know :lol: me and Mister916 basically take turns making it a 1 man monologue of every Kings game :lol: heck I can't even find it in S+T

Last edited by a moderator:
plenty of those pretty hippy classy chicks starting to pop up where i live, still nothing compared to LA or LB

laugh.gif
 no shame

I have nothing against you guys posting whatever in this thread but if the big man says that sports and music talk belongs in a designated section then that's where they gotta go. I'm sure you don't want this thread to be "policed" but if that's what it takes for you guys to follow simple rules then that's what will happen and like meth said at that point it will be more convenient to just lock the thread.
Are you a new mod, never seent you around? If yall made me a mod, I'd just delete all posts against the ROC. I gotchu papi :wink:

they should instate an honorary TAN mod.

Maybe Trilluminated or MMG. maybe go rilla........ :lol:

too bad ur vote doesnt count papi :tongue:

Not a new mod just don't post here often. I'm usually deleting posts or as someone said updating the buy/sell section. And the odds of having a mod just for a particular thread is highly doubtful.

Spec when the site switched over from yuku is when I became a mod.

I've never had a girl with tons of bush.... I am dreading that day :lol: I honestly think I'd just bounce with quickness. Quarter inch is the most I'll do

Back
Top Bottom