the thread about nothing...

A lil bush doesn't scare me
smokin.gif

Still go in
Word. I'm in there

*plays Welcome to the Jungle*

Not a new mod just don't post here often. I'm usually deleting posts or as someone said updating the buy/sell section. And the odds of having a mod just for a particular thread is highly doubtful.

Spec when the site switched over from yuku is when I became a mod.

Repped :smokin

Def appreciate everything you have done for us in the past. The info and pics :pimp:

it must be quite tedious going thru each post making sure it correlates to this thread since it moves pretty quick..

tommy edit that music talk..
laugh.gif

i think...

Last edited:
I've never had a girl with tons of bush.... I am dreading that day :lol: I honestly think I'd just bounce with quickness. Quarter inch is the most I'll do

one of my ex girls didnt start shaving it down until I came along. Told her I'm not kissing past her bellybutton until it was gone :lol:

gotta be bare or reallll close to it.
I'm with ya on that dude. Everytime I'm getting down on a girl, I got this face as I get closer and closer :rofl:

Mine face is more like

Last edited:
what would u do if u woke up and all ur clothes were gone and u decided to sleep naked that night? u are living alone so there are no other close or towels.

Anyone else get surprised the first time?

I was expecting what I saw in vids.

I didn't eem care dough.

Last edited:
Im kind of disapointed in the pacific rim trailer. I was hoping the robots would be less robot-y and more like the guy in a suit. Sorta like Servi but a little bit more robotic. Now the movie just looks like transformers idk

Congrats good sir. How did you stumble upon this grand opportunity?
Was already a buy/sell guide when we were on yuku.

Not a new mod just don't post here often. I'm usually deleting posts or as someone said updating the buy/sell section. And the odds of having a mod just for a particular thread is highly doubtful.

Repped :smokin

Def appreciate everything you have done for us in the past. The info and pics :pimp:
Thanks.

theres no hope in here :lol:

yal making me real hungry :evil:
bout to let a lucky lady my face tonight word to that thread earlier today

Back
Top Bottom