the thread about nothing...

threads gunna be locked soon. everyday people violating rules
exactly why i said the mods need to write a description that can be posted on the 1st page of whats aloud and whats not. I kno i just broke the rule with a dumb sports comment and im sorry but seriously MODS can yall do that for the new/old so we actually have an idea of what to post and not. Everyday someone is getting sniped for something different

Last edited:
Actually, if you called it Bunz and opened it near a big college campus- served beer and frozen drinks- and had a nice patio with tvs, showed boxing/ufc fights and had hot waitresses, you may just be a hit. You would get lots of publicity and it would ALWAYS be busy, cuz college kids eat at all hours (plus all the potential waitresses from the school too :evil: )

oh, wait....we already have a food thread, a business thread, a woman thread and a restaurant thread >: donteemcare

In down to invest.

NT secret menu :pimp:

Outdoor patio / backyard space with fire pit or tables set up for beer pong.

Actually, if you called it Bunz and opened it near a big college campus- served beer and frozen drinks- and had a nice patio with tvs, showed boxing/ufc fights and had hot waitresses, you may just be a hit. You would get lots of publicity and it would ALWAYS be busy, cuz college kids eat at all hours (plus all the potential waitresses from the school too :evil: )

oh, wait....we already have a food thread, a business thread, a woman thread and a restaurant thread >: donteemcare

Eff my idea...this!!

Late hours, big(or nice) booty waitress. Bruh, thats the next Hooters!

Actually, if you called it Bunz and opened it near a big college campus- served beer and frozen drinks- and had a nice patio with tvs, showed boxing/ufc fights and had hot waitresses, you may just be a hit. You would get lots of publicity and it would ALWAYS be busy, cuz college kids eat at all hours (plus all the potential waitresses from the school too
devil.gif
)

oh, wait....we already have a food thread, a business thread, a woman thread and a restaurant thread
mad.gif
donteemcare
Eff my idea...this!!

name it Cake..

it can be the mass version of hooters.

I get to work at 3pm but don't actually start doing work til 4. I don't feel right until I've made my daily internet rounds.

In down to invest.

all of this :pimp:

have one on every campus nationwide :pimp: :pimp:

only thing is college kids are usually broke :lol:

what about at every major sports stadium/arena/venue ???

realtalk im serious sleazy :nerd: i

I get to work at 3pm but don't actually start doing work til 4. I don't feel right until I've made my daily internet rounds.

What happened with the dude that dropped the N bomb on you :nerd:

Idk if you missed the thread but he called and apologized. I made a thread. I know he apologized because he wanted his league but it still felt good to here the words come out of his mount. :lol:

What happened with the dude that dropped the N bomb on you :nerd:

Idk if you missed the thread but he called and apologized. I made a thread. I know he apologized because he wanted his league but it still felt good to here the words come out of his mount. :lol:

:smh: :lol: :pimp:

obama%20wrong%20number%20small.jpg

I know you had that face on the whole time.

In down to invest.

Mary Washington College is like 15 min away...

Eff my idea...this!!

name it Cake..

it can be the mass version of hooters.

..... :wow: YES :lol:

In down to invest.

all of this :pimp:

have one on every campus nationwide :pimp: :pimp:

only thing is college kids are usually broke :lol:

what about at every major sports stadium/arena/venue ???

realtalk im serious sleazy :nerd: i

I hate the cold weather. I'm from SoCal, not used to this 18-19 degree type stuff. Only getting to 28 at 2 in the afternoon type of cold. I have to wake up every 2 hours during the night just to throw more wood on this wood stove. Terrible. As soon as I get this tax return check I'm going to invest in a new Central Heating system...

Back
Top Bottom