the thread about nothing...

I wanna open a restaurant.
What would it serve?? I'm down to taste test
laugh.gif
American regulars with a gourmet twist (high quality burgers and sandwiches with different meats), variety of fries, list of desserts and drinks. still expanding menu ideas.

Had a thought it could be themed. the name The Box crossed my mind but it wont fly in my area
laugh.gif

Lets go eat the box
devil.gif
i got food poisoning from the Box..

sick.gif

When Sleezy makes it big he's gonna be giving up the box for free :evil:

Last edited:
all homie said was he was excited to take a road trip to see him favorite team play. i understand theres no sports talk but are yall really gonna hawk us with little **** like this ? I think one of these mods should post all the rules for this thread just so everyone new/old can REALLY understand how this works.

all homie said was he was excited to take a road trip to see him favorite team play. i understand theres no sports talk but are yall really gonna hawk us with little **** like this ? I think one of these mods should post all the rules for this thread just so everyone new/old can REALLY understand how this works.
there's definitely a grey area..

OP should update the title and put the rules in the first post.

What would it serve?? I'm down to taste test :lol:

American regulars with a gourmet twist (high quality burgers and sandwiches with different meats), variety of fries, list of desserts and drinks. still expanding menu ideas.

Had a thought it could be themed. the name The Box crossed my mind but it wont fly in my area :lol:
The Box :lol: where you from??

Central VA. halfway between between Richmond and DC pretty much. was kinda thinking moving the idea further north would let me keep the name.

Had a thought it could be themed. the name The Box crossed my mind but it wont fly in my area :lol:

Lets go eat the box :evil:

i got food poisoning from the Box..

:x

:lol: :lol:

picture big *** signs with a dude grinning extra hard, fork and knife in hand, pink gift box on a dinner plate :lol:

Ain't no one hawking anything. Relax bro.

All i said was "I hope Houston wins"

And I got a PM, we got people dry snitching :nerd: and meth said it against the rules. Better to e safe than sorry.

I am going to a wedding with as a friend's date this weekend. I have been growing my hair out for months and I had a Bieber thing going on. I couldn't get to the regular chick who cut's my hair because it is such short notice. So I went to a different place and explain to the woman what I want. She says no problem  and proceeds to scalp me. I look like Forrest Gump right now guys. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

forrest+gump.jpg

Last edited:

Ain't no one hawking anything. Relax bro.

All i said was "I hope Houston wins"

And I got a PM, we got people dry snitching
nerd.gif
and meth said it against the rules. Better to e safe than sorry.
was not comming directly at you just to all the mods in general. I appreciate you looking out for the fam cause believe me i would never wanna see this thread deleted but mods cant be gettin mad over something literally that small about taking a road trip to see his fav team play.

Sleazy can I have a "Papi burger" :nerd:

Avocado
Bacon or Chorzio
Cheese
Caramelized onions
Beef

On a toasted bun with a little sauce ( maybe buffalo based or sweet and sour )

:pimp: :pimp:

Call it BurgerWorld.

Its soo stupid, it just might work.

What would it serve?? I'm down to taste test
laugh.gif

Had a thought it could be themed. the name The Box crossed my mind but it wont fly in my area
laugh.gif
Call it BurgerWorld.

thats actually not a bad idea, you can name it BurgerWorld and have a full menu with different types of burgers. Everyone loves cheeseburgers man

Call it BurgerWorld.

thats actually not a bad idea, you can name it BurgerWorld and have a full menu with different types of burgers. Everyone loves cheeseburgers man

name it meat between the buns. even better, just leave it as The Buns :smokin

WHAT EPISODE IS THIS FROM?

Sleazy can I have a "Papi burger" :nerd:

Avocado
Bacon or Chorzio
Cheese
Caramelized onions
Beef

On a toasted bun with a little sauce ( maybe buffalo based or sweet and sour )

:pimp: :pimp:

I gotchu papi. light teriyaki glaze might be good on this too :nerd:

Call it BurgerWorld.

that is a good idea. I love brainstorming here.

call it Bunz :smokin

who doesn't love getting bunz?

hire me sleazy, i lowkey always wanted to be a chef

edit grandtheftbike beat me to it

great minds :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom