the thread about nothing...

I was at about 110-120 when I sold them off. Give or take. Hell yea. I went back to college around ‘09. 4 days a week. Would rock a different one each day. I remember this one dude in a Math class I had, “man, you got jerseys for days.” :lol:
Oh damn, that was a deeeep closet with that many jerseys 🔥 I’m sure other dudes noticed but didn’t say anything, haha. You probably got lots of subtle head nods.

5xaetz7r21gb1.png

No scratches but he landed with both his front paws right on my balls
It ended up taking about 2.5h for the pain to go away :smh::lol:
IMG_2233.jpeg

IMG_1588.jpeg
what a mischievous looking cat. definitely a Tabby (Garfield). we are suppose to get another cat with a siamese/ragdoll mix cat with a tabby. the kittens are now about a month old but we are a bit having second thoughts right now due to other priorities. we have a cat though and he is now a bit over a year old since last month. the changes though are massive. saw his other brother from another owner/co-worker. their facial features are still similar but the coloring of their coats are now way different. his brother has white/black coatings like him before but our cat looks different now. he turned into a grayish/caramel coat about a few months ago.
He is a Burmese and Siamese/Ragdoll mix btw.

Attachments

• eevee2.jpg
    eevee2.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 60
One of my lifes biggest regrets was around 2018ish. They had a Nigeria(almost positive it was Nigeria lime green with a white zig zag design)nike soccer jersey at Marshalls for 19.99 but it was XL and im a Medium maybe a large in a soccer jersey never owned one. I still should have bought it 😞

I only have one and it’s a Jordan Paris Saint-Germain that I found brand new for $10 at a thrift store. The sizes of soccer jerseys are weird, It’s a large but it feels tighter than most shirts I’m used to wearing.

Edit: sneeker sneeker he looks so intense, haha 😍
25736524-A3F5-4CD3-9D2F-EA4E60F860EE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom