the thread about nothing...

Crazy that the jersey era came back (in a low key way). Nothing like the early 2000's. I grew my collection right after it died. People just unloaded all their never worn with tags Mitchell and Ness jerseys on the bay for dirt cheap. After I sold off my collection around 2015, I tried to kind get back in it about 3 years ago. I get the older generations ones, when Peter ran the co. Prices are as if we're back in 2000's. Said eff that.
Oh wow. How many did you own at your peak of collecting? Did you wear them or nah?

j9rdmugrbxfb1.jpg

Last edited:
Not one Lizzo song was played at the gym today
They just deleted her of the playlist she had like 5 songs in rotation

I had no problem with her music being played
Now what do we got to do for them to take pitbull off
Yeah, they trying to get her out the paint immediately.

I don't wanna get into it too deep, but one thing I read was the accuser says they were "pressured" into touching a naked dancer. I understand power imbalance and all that...but sometimes, folks are just weak minded. Brittle spirits as Chappelle said.

Say no, I don't want to. If there are consequences because you said no, then sue for that. But stand on your ******* morales.

Had a work call today with a 3rd party group that wanted to review our interview and hiring processes.

It was only about 6 people on the call...one of those 6 people was my manager who hired me.

They ask...so what happens when a candidate wants to negotiate the offer?

And I'm like, yes, please do elaborate on what happens when a candidate wants to negotiate because I know what you did to me...

Everything about me getting hired into my current role was ****** (check my post history of you really wanna know...look around summer of 2021) so to say this call was awkward would be disrespectful to awkward.

Beginning of the call, he (my manager) texts me jokingly "this is gonna be fun...". ****, yeah, he was right.

Last edited:
Yeah, they trying to get her out the paint immediately.

I don't wanna get into it too deep, but one thing I read was the accuser says they were "pressured" into touching a naked dancer. I understand power imbalance and all that...but sometimes, folks are just weak minded. Brittle spirits as Chappelle said.

Say no, I don't want to. If there are consequences because you said no, then sue for that. But stand on your ****ing morales.
Right like I’m not the conspiracy type but this is happening fast like conveyor belt fast
And as far as power dynamic
Let’s keep it a buck and not to downtalk her profession but mam your just a dancer I don’t want to dance that bad to the point where you can pressure me into doing some **** I don’t want to do

Last edited:

I was excited to see John Cho, but I ain’t know this! :smh:
I remember looking into this over a decade ago. Think think the main issue was budget, as a movie it would of been too damn expensive.

Heck the Netflix series cut a good amount of stuff to save costs

I was excited to see John Cho, but I ain’t know this! :smh:
Rumors of Reeves in a live action adaption were floating around for years but no one knew how real they were.

Big Cowboy Bebop fan and I honestly didn’t hate the Netflix adaptation. Rather I understood some of the creative liberties they took with Vicious, Julia, etc. A lot of the anime simply would not translate well to live action.

Are we far enough removed from the 2002-2005 counterfeit Burberry and Gucci Jordan collars, that these would actually sell as a hot item now? Wouldn’t it just take a Bad Bunny, travis scott, or Kendrick plug to make it sought after?

IMG_1906.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom