the thread about nothing...

coordinator who helps me at work: what should on do about so and so

Me: do x

Coordinator does the exact opposite.

I don't even care what you did about it, but why ask me if I you ain't gonna listen? To prove you're incapable of following instruction? Da ****...

Some old pics of those

20190129_153611.jpg

20210326_010902.jpg

Think I’m going to have to retire this ball soon. It’s a shame because I like to take it if I’m going away somewhere - don’t have to worry about finding a pump. It feels nice but it’s getting pretty fuzzy.

IMG_6096.jpeg

Are we far enough removed from the 2002-2005 counterfeit Burberry and Gucci Jordan collars, that these would actually sell as a hot item now? Wouldn’t it just take a Bad Bunny, travis scott, or Kendrick plug to make it sought after?

IMG_1906.jpeg
Yes to the first question, that we are far enough removed that they would be hot. So yes to the 2nd question, that as soon as Kendrick stepped on stage with them and Nike/JB announced a limited run, they'd be GONE.

But to the unasked question, 'Should we?'...

No. Emphatically.

Little tired of collaborations across the board for brands in general. Not to say their all bad (kk and m&m's) but it all just seems derivative

Know how I'll be getting through my workday tomorrow. Wish I had an edible to enhance the experience

I was watching the 87 series couple of years ago and all of the sudden they were no longer on YT.
I was at about 110-120 when I sold them off. Give or take. Hell yea. I went back to college around ‘09. 4 days a week. Would rock a different one each day. I remember this one dude in a Math class I had, “man, you got jerseys for days.” :lol:
I would have more jerseys if I never got into sneakers lol I'd probably cop every Chucks color instead.

Back
Top Bottom