the thread about nothing...

I saw this on Reddit.

lqjhf8ro75o01.jpg
Screen Shot 2023-08-04 at 7.39.00 PM.png

I only have one and it’s a Jordan Paris Saint-Germain that I found brand new for $10 at a thrift store. The sizes of soccer jerseys are weird, It’s a large but it feels tighter than most shirts I’m used to wearing.

Edit: sneeker sneeker he looks so intense, haha 😍
25736524-A3F5-4CD3-9D2F-EA4E60F860EE.jpeg
He knows he's not allowed to be there so he is always wary of us. we do allow him now but not when there is food on the table. atleast he is not opening lids or food covers which was fine but he couldn't resist when it comes to Temptation treats or Blue Buffalos. he just goes insane with those treats. other than that, he's a sweet cat that loves to be cuddled most of the time.

He knows he's not allowed to be there so he is always wary of us. we do allow him now but not when there is food on the table. atleast he is not opening lids or food covers which was fine but he couldn't resist when it comes to Temptation treats or Blue Buffalos. he just goes insane with those treats. other than that, he's a sweet cat that loves to be cuddled most of the time.

Oh, so that was him testing boundaries? Haha. My sis doesn’t let her cats walk up on the table since she caught them ripping open a bag of treats. That and one of them has a habit of knocking things off the table on purpose.

Is this a voiceover!? 😯😆

I’d be pissed if I got served that 😂👎

Curious as to what movie this is from. I have the 1994 SF movie but this scene isn’t part of it, I don’t remember.
This is the street fighter cartoon that came out after and was based on the movie with Van Damn. Was actually a sequel and pretty decent especially the second season with the focus on Ryu and Ken.

It was much better than the live action movie too. Used to come on the USA Channel Saturday mornings followed by something called Savage Dragon

Oh, so that was him testing boundaries? Haha. My sis doesn’t let her cats walk up on the table since she caught them ripping open a bag of treats. That and one of them has a habit of knocking things off the table on purpose.
When he was still a kitten, he would climb up to where the treats were and try to open the container. He finally learned that he can't open it and just waits for us to give him. He associates being in the kitchen as chow time, so whenever we go there, he would start begging for treats by hanging on to your leg. My son made the mistake of putting the treat bag inside the cats travel bag inside the expandable compartment. Cat almost tore that portion of the bag and told my son not to leave any treats out in the open or somewhere where he could smell them.

No that is the more proper version that came from Japan. Clearly they had a greater respect for source material (although II V was horrendous)

I'm referring to this

Came out right after this

I remember that animated series, just don’t recall hearing Bison say that lol.

That Street Fighter movie trailer showed a few scenes that definitely didn’t make the movie lol

Back
Top Bottom