the thread about nothing...

Should have got up earlier this morning - right as I was thinking of having a shower the power went out in our whole area.

Took the opportunity to do some quick electrical work though - usually everyone complains when I want to turn the power off for 10 minutes.

Should be back in an hour or so according to the website.

8cjrb6pue6gb1.jpg

what a mischievous looking cat. definitely a Tabby (Garfield). we are suppose to get another cat with a siamese/ragdoll mix cat with a tabby. the kittens are now about a month old but we are a bit having second thoughts right now due to other priorities. we have a cat though and he is now a bit over a year old since last month. the changes though are massive. saw his other brother from another owner/co-worker. their facial features are still similar but the coloring of their coats are now way different. his brother has white/black coatings like him before but our cat looks different now. he turned into a grayish/caramel coat about a few months ago.
He is a Burmese and Siamese/Ragdoll mix btw.
Beautiful cat you got there :pimp:

Yeah mine’s a real goofball, his name’s Diesel. The only loot I’ve ever seen him bring home is grasshoppers and a slice of bread, which he devoured. You could put a mouse infront of him and he wouldn’t bat an eye.

He’s not the greatest at depth perception and one time injured his leg, forcing him to remain in a cage with a cast for about a month. He didn’t complain a single time. Near the end, I opened up his cage to let him walk around a bit and he just started purring and didn’t bother getting up :lol:
Whenever he needs a pill, I can just put the pill in his food tray and he actively seeks out the pill to eat it. I’ve never ever known a cat to do that. Gets along with everyone too, he couldn’t care less about strangers’ cats invading his territory.

Also, the only food he likes besides his cat food are rice and bread. He couldn’t care less about meat, fish, …
So yeah he’s pretty weird :lol:

IMG_4581.jpeg

IMG_1492.jpeg

IMG_3503.jpeg

He really likes hanging out with my tortoise Nemesis for some reason. Whenever he’s outside in the yard, he’s usually lying next to her.
IMG_0812.png

Last edited:
I’ll never buy another non-leather couch that doesn’t have removable cushion and pillow covers. So clutch to throw them on a quick cold cycle and air dry. Saves so much time cleaning when you have kids and frequent guests over. Ashley furniture has been my go to for a few years now.

This is the street fighter cartoon that came out after and was based on the movie with Van Damn. Was actually a sequel and pretty decent especially the second season with the focus on Ryu and Ken.

It was much better than the live action movie too. Used to come on the USA Channel Saturday mornings followed by something called Savage Dragon
I started watching Street Fighter when all the hype about the game was huge. when I saw the first episode? or something about Chun Li's backstory and how his father died thru a flashback, I was done with the series. from my recollection, his father died while performing a seemingly harmless spinning bird kick just levitating in the air like a stagnant chopper while Bison was laughing like a maniac. that scene was so stupid that it left a lasting impression on me on how ridiculous the show would be. atleast the Van Damme movie was a great bad movie.

Should have got up earlier this morning - right as I was thinking of having a shower the power went out in our whole area.

Took the opportunity to do some quick electrical work though - usually everyone complains when I want to turn the power off for 10 minutes.

Should be back in an hour or so according to the website.
The occasional cold shower is very refreshing. Approach it like going in a pool, once you get over the initial shock it’s a very therapeutic. I do a cold shower with the lights off once a month. It’s a refreshing experience and I leave with hella energy.

I started watching Street Fighter when all the hype about the game was huge. when I saw the first episode? or something about Chun Li's backstory and how his father died thru a flashback, I was done with the series. from my recollection, his father died while performing a seemingly harmless spinning bird kick just levitating in the air like a stagnant chopper while Bison was laughing like a maniac. that scene was so stupid that it left a lasting impression on me on how ridiculous the show would be. atleast the Van Damme movie was a great bad movie.
I wish they would do a movie on Street Fighter 3 Third Strike. It’s the best game and the OST is top 5. Dude on the intro and outro is really spitting.

Beautiful cat you got there :pimp:

Yeah mine’s a real goofball, his name’s Diesel. The only loot I’ve ever seen him bring home is grasshoppers and a slice of bread, which he devoured. You could put a mouse infront of him and he wouldn’t bat an eye.

He’s not the greatest at depth perception and one time injured his leg, forcing him to remain in a cage with a cast for about a month. He didn’t complain a single time. Near the end, I opened up his cage to let him walk around a bit and he just started purring and didn’t bother getting up :lol:
Whenever he needs a pill, I can just put the pill in his food tray and he actively seeks out the pill to eat it. I’ve never ever known a cat to do that. Gets along with everyone too, he couldn’t care less about strangers’ cats invading his territory.

Also, the only food he likes besides his cat food are rice and bread. He couldn’t care less about meat, fish, …
So yeah he’s pretty weird :lol:

IMG_4581.jpeg

IMG_1492.jpeg

IMG_3503.jpeg

He really likes hanging out with my tortoise Nemesis for some reason. Whenever he’s outside in the yard, he’s usually lying next to her.
IMG_0812.png
couldn't believe your cat eat rice. I had a bad experience with stray cats a long time ago when I forgot to bring my food inside where I work and left it in my atv. darn vermins were able to open the container and ate my roasted chicken leaving behind the rice side dish and some potatoes. I was so furious and started cussing and saying I would have felt better if they ate the whole thing if they were starving but the bastards ate the main course only.

there are several reasons why we don't allow our cat outdoors since a lot of them go missing especially the good looking ones. some people do take them, maybe keeping them and selling them. and sometimes, they get eaten by coyotes. there are coyotes in our area and roam around in the city. you rarely see them though.

The occasional cold shower is very refreshing. Approach it like going in a pool, once you get over the initial shock it’s a very therapeutic. I do a cold shower with the lights off once a month. It’s a refreshing experience and I leave with hella energy.

That’s true - the problem is we have an electric shower so it doesn’t just make the water cold but it doesn’t come out at all. Had to make do washing my face in the sink.

Came back on an hour later and by then I’d mowed the lawn so had a regular shower which was probably a decent order anyway.

Reactions: ace
That’s true - the problem is we have an electric shower so it doesn’t just make the water cold but it doesn’t come out at all. Had to make do washing my face in the sink.

Came back on an hour later and by then I’d mowed the lawn so had a regular shower which was probably a decent order anyway.
Where I used to live we dealt with frequent power outages so I get it, one tree branch would knock out power for the entire subdivision. That’s crazy that the entire tub dies with a power outage.

Where I used to live we dealt with frequent power outages so I get it, one tree branch would knock out power for the entire subdivision. That’s crazy that the entire tub dies with a power outage.

Not the tub, just the shower - the big advantage is if the heating goes out you can always have a hot shower. Electrical outages are rare here - only a few times in 20 years I can remember - and just a few hours each time.

My old gas heating system used to cause a lot more problems. New one is pretty reliable though.

My power went out here like 12 hours last month because the neighbors tree fell and took out the whole blocks power. :lol:

They went around and went door to door apologizing the next day.

They had to cut the big tree down before they could restore power so they had to wait until daylight to even start.

Underground utilities would be nice…

My power went out here like 12 hours last month because the neighbors tree fell and took out the whole blocks power. :lol:

They went around and went door to door apologizing the next day.

They had to cut the big tree down before they could restore power so they had to wait until daylight to even start.

Underground utilities would be nice…

Yeah, we bury all utilities in the ground - the fact that the US has so many exposed cables always baffled me. My family in OH talk about power cuts all the time.

Back
Top Bottom