the thread about nothing...

Posted this in the PS3 thread, figured I post this here as well... Where the TV and tech gadget heads at?

Anyone know how to reduce or completely rid of input lag on big screen LED TVs? I tried tampering with every single setting on my PS3 and every display/picture buffering setting for my TV, but to no avail..

I even reduced the picture from 1080p to 720p and disabled the 240HZ refresh rate but I still get very bad input lag. Was playing 2K13 and a button press is delayed and responds 2 secs later. I looked all over TV forums and a lotta people have the same issue... Does anyone have the same issue and have found a fix? I have a Panasonic Viera 55' LED smart TV if that matters.

BTW, does the type of HDMI cable make a difference in picture quality or input lag?
All HDMI cable work the same.You can get a cheap one and it still have the same quality as an expensive one.

One of my fav. scenes from the DBZ universe.

in non spidey news.....

received the most vicious text of my life from the ex yesterday cuz of the vegas trip.....

Posted this in the PS3 thread, figured I post this here as well... Where the TV and tech gadget heads at?

Anyone know how to reduce or completely rid of input lag on big screen LED TVs? I tried tampering with every single setting on my PS3 and every display/picture buffering setting for my TV, but to no avail..

I even reduced the picture from 1080p to 720p and disabled the 240HZ refresh rate but I still get very bad input lag. Was playing 2K13 and a button press is delayed and responds 2 secs later. I looked all over TV forums and a lotta people have the same issue... Does anyone have the same issue and have found a fix? I have a Panasonic Viera 55' LED smart TV if that matters.

BTW, does the type of HDMI cable make a difference in picture quality or input lag?
All HDMI cable work the same.You can get a cheap one and it still have the same quality as an expensive one.
you can get a shorter cable...

100 years later, Vegeta Jr. and Goku Jr., Pan's grandson, are fighting in the junior division championship at the World Martial Arts Tournament. Goku Jr. is wearing Goku's clothes that Pan picked up many years ago. Pan looks down and sees the now-adult Goku watching the fight, but when she goes down to find him, he's not there anymore; Pan merely assumes that she was imagining things. As Goku exits the stadium, he flashes back to many of the events that shaped his past, from his adoption by Grandpa Gohan to Baby's defeat. This shows how from training with Shenron, Goku was able to live in peace with his family and friends in both the afterlife and the real world. With his Power Pole in hand, Goku flies off on the Flying Nimbus into the distance and says "Til we meet again, guys." :pimp:

100 years later, Vegeta Jr. and Goku Jr., Pan's grandson, are fighting in the junior division championship at the World Martial Arts Tournament. Goku Jr. is wearing Goku's clothes that Pan picked up many years ago. Pan looks down and sees the now-adult Goku watching the fight, but when she goes down to find him, he's not there anymore; Pan merely assumes that she was imagining things. As Goku exits the stadium, he flashes back to many of the events that shaped his past, from his adoption by Grandpa Gohan to Baby's defeat. This shows how from training with Shenron, Goku was able to live in peace with his family and friends in both the afterlife and the real world. With his Power Pole in hand, Goku flies off on the Flying Nimbus into the distance and says "Til we meet again, guys."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the best closers of any show that I've seen.

Got a test in 9 hours. Been in the library since 7 PM ish, not counting the brief stint I had in there from 3-5.

Still haven't gotten **** done.

Back
Top Bottom