the thread about nothing...

holy crap did anyone catch this
mean.gif

THE THINGS ID DO FOR A MASSAGE RIGHT NOW :smh:

Yeah me too, my back has been killing me for a week :smh:

I'm trying to convince a girl (that I have a eye on) at my job to give me one :smokin

**** ain't working though....... for now :nerd:

True! So i'll assume we can still talk about how bad Eastbay's online service is and how their website sucks, right? Their little avatar in the featured sponsor area looks so professional though
grin.gif
How do I get eastbay to stop sending me newsletters to my house.

I pmed the eastbay rep a long time ago, but they still send em.

WTH?

Almost done with my essay, feels good it's the last one of the semester for this class :smokin

True! So i'll assume we can still talk about how bad Eastbay's online service is and how their website sucks, right? Their little avatar in the featured sponsor area looks so professional though >D
WTH?

i remember when i would look forward to the eastbay book coming in every season.

Didnt feel this was thread worthy, just had a quick question. So, I know my username to twitter, but not the pw or email. Ive tried my 2 goto emails and both those are linked to dummy twiiter accts. Anyway I can retrieve my acct? Messed up thing is when I got my phone fixed at apple, my text alerts still go off for twitter but with a new phone my acct isnt linked to app. Any help?

True! So i'll assume we can still talk about how bad Eastbay's online service is and how their website sucks, right? Their little avatar in the featured sponsor area looks so professional though
grin.gif
WTH?
i remember when i would look forward to the eastbay book coming in every season.
I used to too, but now IDC.

They've been sending me newsletters since 07.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom