the thread about nothing...

Why were you reppin yourself in the first place?
sick.gif
cuz it was funny to see dudes get upset i had more reps than posts 
laugh.gif

it hurt alot of feelings.

but after my 40 something warnings im cool on rustling them jimmies.
eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif
gatzby repping himself again?
nerd.gif

i usually don't ride w/ these dudes, but this **** is kinda funny.

Their comedy seems forced, and I hate forced comedy, but this was pretty funny. Minus whale check out their other videos

don't get mad at me if you end up disappointed.

but i agree on w/ you on the forced part.

this one is good tho,

but like you said they force it, if they would have gone for 30-45 seconds then cut to the apology they would have had gold. that apology was the pay off

Last edited:
i usually don't ride w/ these dudes, but this **** is kinda funny.

Their comedy seems forced, and I hate forced comedy, but this was pretty funny. Minus whale check out their other videos

don't get mad at me if you end up disappointed.

but i agree on w/ you on the forced part.

this one is good tho,

but like you said they force it, if they would have gone for 30-45 seconds then cut to the apology they would have had gold. that apology was the pay off

His fit at the end :rofl:

Anyone know in NY places that are hiring? :nerd:

In dire need of a second job. Will hook someone up nicely with my discount at my current.

Posted this in the PS3 thread, figured I post this here as well... Where the TV and tech gadget heads at?

Anyone know how to reduce or completely rid of input lag on big screen LED TVs? I tried tampering with every single setting on my PS3 and every display/picture buffering setting for my TV, but to no avail..

I even reduced the picture from 1080p to 720p and disabled the 240HZ refresh rate but I still get very bad input lag. Was playing 2K13 and a button press is delayed and responds 2 secs later. I looked all over TV forums and a lotta people have the same issue... Does anyone have the same issue and have found a fix? I have a Panasonic Viera 55' LED smart TV if that matters.

BTW, does the type of HDMI cable make a difference in picture quality or input lag?

Back
Top Bottom