the thread about nothing...

I got a 6% pay increase after being here 5 years without any increase. Something is better than nothing, but I've declared that by March 1st I will be working in IT. I refuse to sit by and be idle.

I can't wait to move into my new apartment.

Can't stand my Brother, Sister, Mom, and Dad right now.

I can't wait to move into my new apartment.
Can't stand my Brother, Sister, Mom, and Dad right now.

:smokin :nthat: Hope everything works out with the new crib.

I'm dying, fellas.

Stuck at work and this little cold is whooping my ***.

My whole goddamn body hurts.

My insides feel like Seal's face looks.

|I

might have to make my first niketalk thread. 

basically just got news my aunts house caught on fire from an extension cable.

thing is...im pretty sure it was my fault. 

My brother disgusts me sometimes.

He called me geeked out the ahh, talking about some bird he met on FB and how hes gonna f the s out of her. Irony is....
the ***** is a man

im trying, TRYING to tell him that something is off about this, but all he can say is, "she has a fat *** tho.....it cant be a man". Shes gonna whip it out before he does :smh: This isnt the first time he ran into this situation :smh: stay hydrated my friends.

He called me geeked out the ahh, talking about some bird he met on FB and how hes gonna f the s out of her. Irony is....
the ***** is a man

im trying, TRYING to tell him that something is off about this, but all he can say is, "she has a fat *** tho.....it cant be a man". Shes gonna whip it out before he does :smh: This isnt the first time he ran into this situation :smh: stay hydrated my friends.

Son.

You let this play out. Take notes, pics if possible(vids of first encounter would be epic), and report back.

This story has MAJOR potential.

the ***** is a man

Let your brother get that work

the ***** is a man

l.jpg

welp....

I cant approve of this :smh: but, hes gonna do it anyway regardless of what i tell him (word to him having twins with a ***, cuffing a ***, cuffing all the **** literally). I might as well tag along and see how this goes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom