the thread about nothing...

My brother disgusts me sometimes.

He called me geeked out the ahh, talking about some bird he met on FB and how hes gonna f the s out of her. Irony is....
the ***** is a man

im trying, TRYING to tell him that something is off about this, but all he can say is, "she has a fat *** tho.....it cant be a man". Shes gonna whip it out before he does :smh: This isnt the first time he ran into this situation :smh: stay hydrated my friends.

Let your brother get that work

why is this not a thread?????

My brother disgusts me sometimes.

He called me geeked out the ahh, talking about some bird he met on FB and how hes gonna f the s out of her. Irony is....
the ***** is a man

im trying, TRYING to tell him that something is off about this, but all he can say is, "she has a fat *** tho.....it cant be a man". Shes gonna whip it out before he does :smh: This isnt the first time he ran into this situation :smh: stay hydrated my friends.

lmao.. that is a man :x

Any tips on giving speeches?  My partner and I are doing a compare and contrast on Brazil and South Korea, but I hate giving speeches.  I've tried practicing speeches, but I usually fumble words and end up skipping lines.  And when I write down my lines, I end up reading directly off the cards/paper :smh: :nerd: ...

I usually always start my speeches with a NT-esque joke that shows my creativity and sense of humor and it lightens the mood. Usually the entire class is tense on speech day and people are nervous and uptight. Make a joke on a power point slide or incorporate it into your introduction. It is much easier to present to people once humor as been infused into the atmosphere.

Improvisation is solid as well. Know your topic and what you would like to talk about, but don't get caught up in memorizing and scripting the entire presentation.....you are not Bill Belichek, no need to have your first 25 plays scripted.

Any tips on giving speeches?  My partner and I are doing a compare and contrast on Brazil and South Korea, but I hate giving speeches.  I've tried practicing speeches, but I usually fumble words and end up skipping lines.  And when I write down my lines, I end up reading directly off the cards/paper :smh: :nerd: ...

I usually always start my speeches with a NT-esque joke that shows my creativity and sense of humor and it lightens the mood. Usually the entire class is tense on speech day and people are nervous and uptight. Make a joke on a power point slide or incorporate it into your introduction. It is much easier to present to people once humor as been infused into the atmosphere.

Improvisation is solid as well. Know your topic and what you would like to talk about, but don't get caught up in memorizing and scripting the entire presentation.....you are not Bill Belichek, no need to have your first 25 plays scripted.

Yea ankle socks are not cool in the winter unless you stay in a warm climate area.....so im skipping 2 of my tests today and hoping I can make them up Thursday..and i totally forgot about work yesterday..talk about slipping its cool ill be back by the end of today

Just found out over the weekend i have a little sister that lives in ocean city NJ. Man cant believe i missed so much in her life, shes 19 and never had a brother figure in her life so im gonna do the best i can to guide her.

I like to think I'm a pretty good public speaker and this is right. The best way to start a presentation is with an ice breaker that will wake up your audience. The ice breaker doesnt even have to be related to your topic, just appropriate for your audience.

For example, every presentation that I gave or watched when I was in the Marines was started by a picture of some tiddays. Completely unrelated but definitely made everybody shut up any pay attention. That is obviously not appropriate for what you have going on, but its just an example of something is effective and unrelated.

Just found out over the weekend i have a little sister that lives in ocean city NJ. Man cant believe i missed so much in her life, shes 19 and never had a brother figure in her life so im gonna do the best i can to guide her.

I'm close to there :nerd:

Pics so I can help with the guidance :nerd:

aint fallin for da trap
--------------------------
why weren't humans designed with wings?
im tired of walking up stairs,
why can't I fly?

:wow: post worthy

You really think so?

Im just so shocked that this was hidden from us, she's just as surprised and confuse. Found out one of my aunt took her away at birth and was never heard from again,until i was in Jersey for thanksgiving break and we ran into her at jersey garden, my mom was the one that noticed her and started to cry, a mother always knows who her child is, we all got introduce, exchanged numbers.

Good luck with that.......I found out I had a half sister when she was 14 or so and I was 18 (about 10 years ago). She was back up in New York and I met her and her mother......she was a total B****. Have seen her once since then.

Hopefully you have better luck.

I just pretend im steve jobs or someone else thats good at speeches

I like to think I'm a pretty good public speaker and this is right. The best way to start a presentation is with an ice breaker that will wake up your audience. The ice breaker doesnt even have to be related to your topic, just appropriate for your audience.
For example, every presentation that I gave or watched when I was in the Marines was started by a picture of some tiddays. Completely unrelated but definitely made everybody shut up any pay attention. That is obviously not appropriate for what you have going on, but its just an example of something is effective and unrelated.

Yeah man that's what I am talking about. I might not have had the most intelligent susbtance on some of my presentations, but folks could always relate. I had people from high school/college 6 or 7 years later coming up to me when I'm out in the city at a club remembering presentations I gave.

Capture thee memory.

:wow: post worthy

You really think so?

Im just so shocked that this was hidden from us, she's just as surprised and confuse. Found out one of my aunt took her away at birth and was never heard from again,until i was in Jersey for thanksgiving break and we ran into her at jersey garden, my mom was the one that noticed her and started to cry, a mother always knows who her child is, we all got introduce, exchanged numbers.

You gonna go to the strip club with her and your other sisters?

Seriously though, why did your aunt take her away at birth?

at the time my mom claimed it was too much for her to care of her being she already had 4 of us so she gave her to my aunt, i added her on FB and thats when we found out we had the same older brother

It really annoys me hat this girl never dresses up. Every time I see her she's in sweatpants or in pajamas. I doubt I've ever seen her in jeans.

:x

Back
Top Bottom