the thread about nothing...

Wow Spectacular your life is nuts.

If Ninjahood read this thread he would throw a fit over all the thread worthy topics that were posted in the last three pages.

I'm going to try and give Christmas a chance this year, even though I hate Christmas.

Make a thread about Christmas and the holidays.

It's thread worthy Papi

:smh: :smh:

Careful guys

its+a+trap_28ca68_4188679.jpg

NT won't let me. It says that I need to be more active on the forums. Perhaps in the future
laugh.gif

Besides, I like females. So we all have some things in common 

Last edited:
C'mon fellas even if that was a girl yall are about to scare her away already and she just joined, damn. Also yall are asking for pics for all yall kno it could be a straight up dude. Relax fam

Man don't even lie I know some of you are turned on by that silly putty booty. You guys would be trying to make imprints of da sole of your J's while you are hitting from the back.

NT won't let me. It says that I need to be more active on the forums. Perhaps in the future :lol:

Besides, I like females. So we all have some things in common 

Im from vallejo as well :nerd:

wanna hang out?

^^^ I just said that I'm in NY
wink.gif

Was thinking about going home for the holidays but my family decided to visit. Something different you know

Last edited:
C'mon fellas even if that was a girl yall are about to scare her away already and she just joined, damn. Also yall are asking for pics for all yall kno it could be a straight up dude. Relax fam

the people just want confirmation so r3laxbr0

only the weak flee

Back
Top Bottom