the thread about nothing...

:lol:  boys. the reason why I left my ex. You are all the same 

Correction. All they guys YOU talk to are all the same. You posting here is proof of that. Why would you got to a community you ex was a part of looking for something different?

Female coworker #1 who is 5 months preggo - "Whats that brown bread, doctor says I'm supposed to eat healthy?
Female coworker #2 - "You mean wheat"
#1 - "Yea that"
#1 & #2 - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Me - :stoneface:

Not here to share personal information. Like I said, I'm new and only here for the lulz. My ex bf was hooked on this so I wanted to see for myself. it's interesting so far
obviously a dude! lulz....what girl says lulz???
laugh.gif
 I was thinkin the same thing

Correction. All they guys YOU talk to are all the same. You posting here is proof of that. Why would you got to a community you ex was a part of looking for something different?
I meant it in a sense of being jerks and perverts, hence the replies I received when you guys welcomed me. I only joined to kill time and to share my opinion on topics that interests me.

I meant it in a sense of being jerks and perverts, hence the replies I received when you guys welcomed me. I only joined to kill time and to share my opinion on topics that interests me.

Why are you ignoring my reply?

Summary of last 20 or so pages? Saw that Meth had to drop another warning. I thought about writing an obit for the thread about nothing. 

The powers that be had to kill FutureMD aka Putty because he was too powerful. He had more reps than all of them combined. Don't get too many reps or you will be next :smh:

The powers that be had to kill FutureMD aka Putty because he was too powerful. He had more reps than all of them combined. Don't get too many reps or you will be next :smh:

He left in gods hands.

Hopefully he's looking down from heaven :frown:

Lets all pray for him and hopefully the faith touches him.

i think i like you...

Back
Top Bottom