the thread about nothing...

i wanna be like my cuz lightweight he went to the air force came out and is a fireman now in miami doing pretty damn good for himself

I took an adderall tonight because I had a lot of work to do. I don't like to do it but I cannot knock the results..Might be a placebo type effect though not really sure.. Here's my post about nothing in the thread about nothing...

Can anyone recommend me a good cassette - headphone adapter thingy? I have one from monoprice, but I only hear music on the right side of my car.
I'd recommend that you visit your local walmart and purchase that product there.

meh.

just curious to why it was edited, then deleted, and why it would result in the locking of this thread. i'll stop there.

Last edited:
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

meh.

just curious to why it was edited, then deleted, and why it would result in the locking of this thread. i'll stop there.
I think it's pretty obvious.

If we don't want people abusing the site to talk about something inappropriate, why do you think it's acceptable to try and hide such a discussion in a spoiler within this thread?  All that accomplishes is to generate the inevitable "what'd I miss" questions and restart the entire process.  There's no reason for us to allow it.

If you want a fast-moving, random thread within NikeTalk guidelines, great.  People who treat it like it's the staff's blind spot are just begging to have the thread locked.  Abuse it and lose it.

meh.

I think it's pretty obvious.

If we don't want people abusing the site to talk about something inappropriate, why do you think it's acceptable to try and hide such a discussion in a spoiler within this thread?  All that accomplishes is to generate the inevitable "what'd I miss" questions and restart the entire process.  There's no reason for us to allow it.

If you want a fast-moving, random thread within NikeTalk guidelines, great.  People who treat it like it's the staff's blind spot are just begging to have the thread locked.  Abuse it and lose it.

Gotcha, Meth.

Back
Top Bottom