the thread about nothing...

Breaking Bad is never going to come to an end. SMh! They're really trying to extend the life of that show for some years.

Dexter is almost over and I can cop that on dvd!

There aren't many good deals on dvd series for the popular shows like The Wire and The Sopranos.

Breaking Bad is never going to come to an end. SMh! They're really trying to extend the life of that show for some years.

Dexter is almost over and I can cop that on dvd!

There aren't many good deals on dvd series for the popular shows like The Wire and The Sopranos.
What are you talking about the series in the summer.

tumblr_mdvdx3oRB81qliggto1_400.jpg
tumblr_mdvdx3oRB81qliggto2_400.jpg

they look very similar indeed.

I may have met my future wife this weekend.

She is Asian, a nurse working toward her phd, and best of all....she is a die hard ******** fan :wow:

Kidding about the wife thing...i just want to hit for now

She is Asian, a nurse working toward her phd, and best of all....she is a die hard ******** fan
embarassed.gif
pix or it didnt happen

She is Asian, a nurse working toward her phd, and best of all....she is a die hard ******** fan
embarassed.gif
did you  talk to her or were you just watching her from outside her window?

Might just buy my pops some Johnny Walker black label and some other small things for Christmas this yr, just saw the commercial and the reviews seem really good. He refuses to let me get him anything :smh:

She is Asian, a nurse working toward her phd, and best of all....she is a die hard ******** fan :wow:
did you  talk to her or were you just watching her from outside her window?

Lol exchanged numbers i will prob call/text today try to set something up for this week. I don't have facebook so finding pics is tough....oh and its NT so pics are never posted because they will stalk her out and ruin any chance i have lol

I cant talk about sex, shoes, or christmas trees in this thread. Somebody is saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I cant talk about sex, shoes, or christmas trees in this thread. Somebody is saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
i'm kind of curious about the x-mas tree thing. i posted a pic of one yesterday but it was deleted  it's no big deal just curious why 
frown.gif

i'm kind of curious about the x-mas tree thing. i posted a pic of one yesterday but it was deleted  it's no big deal just curious why :frown:

It might be a religious thing.................or one of the mods never had a christmas :lol:

I like christmas trees :smh:

wait what? there are restrictions in TAN now? Did I miss something? What page was that on?

Back
Top Bottom