the thread about nothing...

So I'm working on this homework assignment. Its a thematic unit on the Harlem Renaissance. For one section I have to think of a manipulative that I could use in a lesson...but I'm completely lost

any ideas? I was going to use a record from a piece of music from the period

Christmas trees suck, keep doing what you're doing mods.
How the hell have i been here for 4 years and you got me beat by double my post count, in 11 months?
mean.gif
I have no life.

My little cousin is tryna be about that life, he's only like 13 years old and all his fb pics are posting gang signs and stuff Smh, how do I convince him other wise. He's hard headed .

So I'm working on this homework assignment. Its a thematic unit on the Harlem Renaissance. For one section I have to think of a manipulative that I could use in a lesson...but I'm completely lost

any ideas? I was going to use a record from a piece of music from the period

Hand in Diplomatic Immunity with your paper :pimp:

Or ask ninjahood to speak to your class :nerd:

My little cousin is tryna be about that life, he's only like 13 years old and all his fb pics are posting gang signs and stuff Smh, how do I convince him other wise. He's hard headed .
Youtube search
[h1]Uncle beating his nephew for promoting gang banging on facebook [/h1]

Youtube search
Didn't the kid in that video also die not too long ago from gang violence?

Send him to Scared Straight. I went in middle school, and it was eye opening. He'll be shook out of his mind.

Youtube search
Didn't the kid in that video also die not too long ago from gang violence?
I have no idea.

Article?

Back
Top Bottom