the thread about nothing...

Was walking after class with this girl when she got quiet. I looked over at her she had half of her pinky inside her nose.

I took an adderall tonight because I had a lot of work to do. I don't like to do it but I cannot knock the results..Might be a placebo type effect though not really sure.. Here's my post about nothing in the thread about nothing...
does it really work?? man i got a cal 3 test ... and i need some help

funny ****
roll.gif

Last edited:
I dread going to work only because i know i can do better but i always feel sorry for my co-workers who've made the job their career :smh:

I work at small Lids store and the assistant managers are like 30-32 years old making like $10-12/hour and that **** kills me. I'm trying to get the hell up out of here asap, ill be damned if i get that old and still work retail.

I dread going to work only because i know i can do better but i always feel sorry for my co-workers who've made the job their career :smh:
I work at small Lids store and the assistant managers are like 30-32 years old making like $10-12/hour and that **** kills me. I'm trying to get the hell up out of here asap, ill be damned if i get that old and still work retail.

That's terrible and I know that feel man, I know that feel |I

lol try 50 pages smh. thats my final case study for May.

i aint eem trying to think about papers for my PhD pursuit. hey at least its writing about stuff i like

BUT

i got this presentation and a six page paper due for my personality theory class wed night.

it's only difficult bc the subject is soooooooooooooo damb boring.

^exact reason why I don't want to go to grad school. i'm probably the only writer in the world that doesn't like writing when people tell him to.

Well yeah thats what I meant to add, the paper is about why Cleveland sucks so bad :lol:

how it used to be such a great city, and now its crap, and i have to do an economic analysis and all this other crap. On page 7 now tho. :D

Urban economics ftl :smh:

Not sure if we have an exam today ... Really want to skip. Haven't slept in 24 hours. I'm playing a dangerous game ...

:lol: I know the people selling their Twinkies online are stressing right know. Almost all of them are about to expire/ go bad.

Back
Top Bottom