the thread about nothing...

50 pages?
sick.gif
Yeah, I don't see myself going to grad school. Most I've ever written for undergrad is 15 pages, **** was a struggle.

Just finished making my schedule for next quarter. Took 6 classes.
I wanted 7 but I don't want classes on saturdays. |I

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

A 100 page essay ? No ******g way they read that.

They trolling you guys.

What the **** you writing 100 page essays about? Y'all better be getting 100k jobs straight outta college with them bibles.

Waited two weeks for my poster frame to come in.

Opened up the package, and it was shattered on one side. SMFH.

After seeing the carnage that takes place inside a UPS hub during peak season......I know exactly how some people's packages end up missing or broken into pieces.

Some folks are ruthless in there and take pleasure in breaking your stuff.

I feel Like a total A** right now my cousins girl hit me on FB asking me if i could take a basic spelling test thing online for her for this job so i was like cool.. so she gives me all her info to log into the site. so i started to take the test i must of read the directions wrong.. i swore it said press next question if the spelling is wrong and press enter if the spelling is correct. i think i did it backwards cause the end score was crazy!!! i feel bad 
mean.gif

Last edited:

After seeing the carnage that takes place inside a UPS hub during peak season......I know exactly how some people's packages end up missing or broken into pieces.

Some folks are ruthless in there and take pleasure in breaking your stuff.

Strange enough, it WAS delivered by UPS.

Back
Top Bottom