the thread about nothing...

As posted before all the ESPN films are amazing the 30 for 30 on ole miss and Ben Wilson were mind blowing not to mention I knew a few of the people who were on bens.
Update on the rental car: me and my dad tried to handle some of the scratches got a lot of them out still noticeable I came back home to Ann Arbor and he's taking it to his boy who owns a Toyota dealer to get the mirror and then to his other friend who owns a body shop hoping for the best.
Hope everybody had a great thanksgiving week back to the grind tomorrow NT

The SMU, Fab 5 and U 30 for 30s were :pimp: :pimp:

Drazen too :pimp: :pimp:

Also why wouldnt you get insurance for your Rental, **** is like 5 bucks and covers EVERYTHING.

:lol:

Only wear MLB fitteds......and the 100% wool ones are preferred. This polyester crap they switched to a few years back is hit or miss. It's all about the grey/green under brim.

my boy from tennessee just posted this on another website
roll.gif

Alright I have this hostess snacks. Trying to sell cause everyone knows you need to jump on this quick since this is rare business.

I got the following

Mini muffins chocolate chip

Brownie bits 

Iced molasses cookie 

2 oatmeal rasin cookie packs

One pack of 3 donut sticks

One pack of 6 mini donuts the powder kind and chocolate

2 pudding packs 

3 sno balls 2 pink and 1 orange

And also the sweet sixteen chocolates I donuts 2 bags of the ! 

These are mint condition so keep this in mind

Price:4,000 obo

I think is a reasonable price

We will discuss shipping

Pm me for pics I'm on my iphone

Can anyone recommend me a good cassette - headphone adapter thingy? I have one from monoprice, but I only hear music on the right side of my car.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom