the thread about nothing...

o rly.......
dont worry, you'll be alright mami

>D Youll regret this....always know I am watching.....

rafters.jpg

gatzby gordon is a weird dude man
mean.gif
IDK why but this just makes me laugh now

Am I the only one who hates Christmas? Not the idea behind it, but the decorations and stuff. I hate Xmas trees theyre so stupid.

Last edited:
Has anyone written a paper on the korean war? I am struggling hard core w/very little insight about this war. And I have to write 10 pages on it due tomorrow by 8am. I've been doing research and I highly doubt i can write 10 pages about it. Someone please come to my aid!!

I did in grammar school.

Has anyone written a paper on the korean war? I am struggling hard core w/very little insight about this war. And I have to write 10 pages on it due tomorrow by 8am. I've been doing research and I highly doubt i can write 10 pages about it. Someone please come to my aid!!

Take a 15, watch a "flick", and fap. It's obvious you're stressed so this will help you calm down

:D

I can tell you about one Korean war veteran who had a case of ptsd. He was a cook for the army and one day he was preparing a thanksgiving day meal for the troops but the meat he was using was off. So to solve this problem he heavily seasoned the meat in hopes that it would mask it's poor quality. Needless to say, that approach didn't work and the troops all suffered severe food poisoning. Everyone was keeling over, puking, pooping...you name it. The veteran was stunned, shocked, and flabergasted! But ultimately he was disappointed with himself and vowed to never cook a large meal ever again.

Until...

I think Drake is my favorite mainstream rapper. I mean I only listen to like... maybe 4 big name rappers so it kinda makes sense. I feel like I have shamed my family though. :smh:

I forgot we can't talk about music :rolleyes

but THIS right here.... dying.

The Tyrone Chronicles; Part 3

"Dear Diary,

I went to the studio today. My producer, who's also my cousin and nephew J-millz Booboo Millz, says my mixtape - Being A ***** (featuring the songs "I *****", "Dem ****** Be Niggin", "Dem Niggin ****** Think They Be Niggin But They Aint", "Real ****** Don't Pick Cotton" and "Shaniqua It Ain't Mine", inbox for a preview) might take longer to be released, since the bank (I think white people call it The Welfare Collection Fund) hasn't agreed to loaning us some doe. But we need it God. We need money for the ******* to **** in the video. I think it's all a vicious cycle, God. I need money to make a video about having money, but if I aint got no money, how do I get money from rapping about having money? My boy Jamal is still in Jail, so we can't go on hustling escapades together. I know real ****** don't feel **** but truth is God, I miss my dawg. I'm scared of what them crackers doin to him in Jail. God, I don't hate white people, I don't, but they just weird as ****. They be power-walking on treadmills, using Apricot-scrub and fathering kids and ****. I don't know God, I'm afraid. Afraid of dem milky-skinned ******, and afraid of never making it out of the hood. God, please. Please, Mr. Freeman, I need you. Everyday I'm struggling."

Last edited:
Readig "the night circus" by erin morgenstern. So captivating. Never been into harry potter or twilight but this book makes me feel like im 10 years old again. The word id use to describe it is Wonderful. I like it so much more than I thought. At first i was thinking it was just a romance tween novel but this book is so vivid and imaginative. anyone looking for a great read should pick this up. I also cant wait for the movie to come out. I can only hope the world i see in my head translates to the big screen.

Back
Top Bottom