the thread about nothing...

cloudy weather in socal makes me
frown.gif

I really wish I could get some old Miskeen shirts. But only the ones from before they sold the company, when they were still 1 of 1 and handpainted
Man Miskeen was
pimp.gif
. I gave all mine away to charity once it stopped being poppin. I regret it.
I really wish I could get some old Miskeen shirts. But only the ones from before they sold the company, when they were still 1 of 1 and handpainted
Hit up ninjahood
laugh.gif
He would have some though on a serious note

Last edited:
been a week since ive seen my baby girl
just a little bit longer until we reunite :wow:
tumblr_mdlq4koh551ret39lo1_500.gif

soon my love,
enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

/simp
*dont get butthurt & tell me to post this in da:smile:rolleyes)misfits thread cause it aint about that, its about my baby :wow: :wow:
/simp x2 .

Last edited:
I hate people who hit you up on Craigslist mad thirsty for pics ( selling shoes ) then disappear :smh: :smh:

well with a normal person, their arms should always go down to mid thigh but still that pic and the hashtags
laugh.gif

And speaking of the Beatles... They were so good and the songs had that innocence about them, Today its all about smashing asap and using people as objects when they really just wanted to hold you hand... that's all

Hit up ninjahood

drjays still sells them

are they the old joints or the newer more mass produced ones?

just checked the site...hell naw

dont know if they still do this, but didnt they have a shop in philly where you could order customs from? maybe son is on facebook or something, try hitting em up to do a personal piece.

algierz is still going strong tho. :rofl:

edit:

:wow: they got $4 styrofoam cups? :rofl:

http://shop.algierz.com/products/cup-1deep

Last edited:
Just got home from Thanksgiving visiting.

I think my brother found out about what his wife said on Facebook about my family. I noticed her FB page was gone. :lol: .

Just saw a conversation on FB about two "sneakerheads" fighting as to who is a "real" sneakerhead and who is a hypebeast. Pure gold.

Has anyone written a paper on the korean war? I am struggling hard core w/very little insight about this war. And I have to write 10 pages on it due tomorrow by 8am. I've been doing research and I highly doubt i can write 10 pages about it. Someone please come to my aid!!

Back
Top Bottom